Tarek El Moussa is an American TV personality and real estate agent. He is best known for co-hosting the HGTV series “Flip or Flop”, along with his ex-wife, Christina Haack. His new show “Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa” was announced by HGTV in 2020. As of 2022, Tarek El Mousa net worth is estimated to be around $15 million.
|Full Name||Tarek El Moussa|
|Birth Date||August 21, 1981|
|Birth Place||Long Beach, California, U. S.|
|Wife||Christina El Moussa (Divorced), Heather Rae Young (Present)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Tarek El Moussa was born on the 21st of August, 1981 in Long Beach, California, United States. He belongs to Arab/European ancestry as his dad was raised in Lebanon and Egypt, and his mom is originally from Belgium. When he was in his teenage, his dad moved to Europe. He grew up with a sister named Dominique.
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Moussa became a licensed real estate agent when he was 21. After he earned a real estate license, he immediately started flipping houses. He even met his ex-wife, Christina Haack while he was working in the flipping industry. Moussa and Christina quickly teamed up where he managed renovations and Christina focused on the designing part.
Their business was doing well until it was affected due to the economy collapsed in 2008. Tarek and Christina then ran The El Moussa Group in Orange County. Later, they get along with another partner, Pete De Best, and they invested in their first house which was worth $115,000. They sold the property for a profit of $34,000, and they divided the money equally.
After that, they continued to flip houses, and soon they expanded their real estate investing business in Nevada and Arizona. In 2011, he asked a friend to film their work from start to finish. The tape later caught the attention of producers at HGTV and Pie Town Productions.
Tarek and Christina were eventually signed a deal for a show with HGTV in 2012. In April 2013, their show titled “Flip or Flop” premiered on HGTV. The show mainly covers the story of a couple who goes through the process of bidding on a property. They renovate the property, restored it, and finally resell it with a huge profit. Tarek and Christina filmed 92 episodes in over 7 seasons between 2013 and 2017.
Tarek El Mousa Personal Life
El Moussa tied the knot with Christina Haack in 2009. They remained as a couple until May 2016, They filed for divorce in January 2017 which was finalized in January 2018. Even after the divorce, the pair filmed the 8th season of Flip or Flop.
Christina then married the English TV presenter, Ant Anstead in December 2018. She separated from Ant in September 2020, and her divorce was finalized in June 2021. Christina’s two ex-hubbies, Tarek and Ant got along really well. Ant has even called Tarek and Heather his extended family.
Tarek is now married to Heather Rae Young who is known for starring on the Netflix show ‘Selling Sunset’.
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth
As of 2022, Tarek El Moussa’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $15 million. He has earned a huge amount from involving in a real estate business and appearing in the HGTV show “Flip or Flop”.
Tarek El Moussa News
- Christina Hall Shares Tribute to Daughter Taylor on 12th Birthday: 'Sweet Girl, Keep Shining' – PEOPLEChristina Hall Shares Tribute to Daughter Taylor on 12th Birthday: 'Sweet Girl, Keep Shining' PEOPLEChristina Haack, Tarek El Moussa and Heather Rae Young Celebrate Daughter Taylor’s 12th Birthday: ‘We Are So […]
- Tarek El Moussa's Kids: Everything to Know PEOPLE
- Tarek El Moussa and Heather Rae Young's Relationship Timeline PEOPLE
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?