Tarek El Moussa is an American TV personality and real estate agent. He is best known for co-hosting the HGTV series “Flip or Flop”, along with his ex-wife, Christina Haack. His new show “Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa” was announced by HGTV in 2020. As of 2022, Tarek El Mousa net worth is estimated to be around $15 million.
|Full Name||Tarek El Moussa|
|Birth Date||August 21, 1981|
|Birth Place||Long Beach, California, U. S.|
|Wife||Christina El Moussa (Divorced), Heather Rae Young (Present)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Tarek El Moussa was born on the 21st of August, 1981 in Long Beach, California, United States. He belongs to Arab/European ancestry as his dad was raised in Lebanon and Egypt, and his mom is originally from Belgium. When he was in his teenage, his dad moved to Europe. He grew up with a sister named Dominique.
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Moussa became a licensed real estate agent when he was 21. After he earned a real estate license, he immediately started flipping houses. He even met his ex-wife, Christina Haack while he was working in the flipping industry. Moussa and Christina quickly teamed up where he managed renovations and Christina focused on the designing part.
Their business was doing well until it was affected due to the economy collapsed in 2008. Tarek and Christina then ran The El Moussa Group in Orange County. Later, they get along with another partner, Pete De Best, and they invested in their first house which was worth $115,000. They sold the property for a profit of $34,000, and they divided the money equally.
After that, they continued to flip houses, and soon they expanded their real estate investing business in Nevada and Arizona. In 2011, he asked a friend to film their work from start to finish. The tape later caught the attention of producers at HGTV and Pie Town Productions.
Tarek and Christina were eventually signed a deal for a show with HGTV in 2012. In April 2013, their show titled “Flip or Flop” premiered on HGTV. The show mainly covers the story of a couple who goes through the process of bidding on a property. They renovate the property, restored it, and finally resell it with a huge profit. Tarek and Christina filmed 92 episodes in over 7 seasons between 2013 and 2017.
Tarek El Mousa Personal Life
El Moussa tied the knot with Christina Haack in 2009. They remained as a couple until May 2016, They filed for divorce in January 2017 which was finalized in January 2018. Even after the divorce, the pair filmed the 8th season of Flip or Flop.
Christina then married the English TV presenter, Ant Anstead in December 2018. She separated from Ant in September 2020, and her divorce was finalized in June 2021. Christina’s two ex-hubbies, Tarek and Ant got along really well. Ant has even called Tarek and Heather his extended family.
Tarek is now married to Heather Rae Young who is known for starring on the Netflix show ‘Selling Sunset’.
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth
As of 2022, Tarek El Moussa’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $15 million. He has earned a huge amount from involving in a real estate business and appearing in the HGTV show “Flip or Flop”.
Tarek El Moussa News
- Christina Hall Gets Cuddle from Son Brayden Who 'Missed Mommy': Photo PEOPLEChristina Hall is greeted with a warm embrace from her son Brayden, seven Daily MailChristina Hall's 7-Year-Old Son Brayden Cuddles Her […]
- Heather El Moussa Recalls Surprising Question Husband Tarek Asked Her the Day They Met: 'I Said No' – PEOPLEHeather El Moussa Recalls Surprising Question Husband Tarek Asked Her the Day They Met: 'I Said No' PEOPLEHeather El Moussa Recalls Surprising Question Husband Tarek Asked Her the Day They Met: […]
- Pregnant Heather Rae El Moussa Compares Her 9-Month Bump to Her Mom's in Days Before Birth: Photo – PEOPLEPregnant Heather Rae El Moussa Compares Her 9-Month Bump to Her Mom's in Days Before Birth: Photo PEOPLEView Full Coverage on Google News
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?