Taylor Heinicke is an American footballer who plays as quarterback for the Washington Football Team of the National Football League. As of 2022, Taylor Heinicke net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$1.5 million|
|Born Name||Taylor Heinicke|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1993|
|Born Place||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches or 1.85 m tall|
Taylor was born on March 15, 1993, in Atlanta, Georgia to parents Brett Heinicke and Diana Dodsworth. He started playing football at Collins Hill High School. During his time there, he was an all-state selection as a junior. As a senior, he was named to the Old Spice National Player of the Year in Georgia. In his senior season, Heinicke played at the North/South All-Star Football Classic, where he collected 254 yards and three touchdowns to get MVP honors and also helping the North to a 22-0 victory over the south.
Heinicke then played his college football at Old Dominion University. In his senior season, he passed for 3,476 yards, 30 touchdowns, and 16 interceptions. He also ran for 139 yards and 2 touchdowns. In his college career from 2011 to 2014, Heinicke passed 14,959 yards, 132 touchdowns, and made 39 interceptions. He also ran for1,320 yards and 22 touchdowns.
In 2015, Heinicke joined Minnesota Vikings as an undrafted free agent. Due to frequent injuries, he was released by the Vikings in 2017. On September 23, 2017, he was signed to the New England Patriots’ practice squad.
On November 29, 2017, Heinicke was signed to the Houston Texans’ practice squad. He made his NFL debut against the Pittsburgh Steelers on December 5, 2017. On April 13, 2018, he was waived by the Houston Texans.
Following that he then played for Carolina Panthers and then St. Louis BattleHawks of the XFL. On December 8, 2020, Heinicke was signed to the Washington Football Team practice squad. He was promoted to the roster on December 19. His first game with Washington came against the Carolina Panthers in Week 16 after Dwayne Haskins was benched in the fourth quarter. He completed 12 of 19 passes for 137 yards and a touchdown during the 20-13 loss.
Taylor Heinicke Net Worth: $1.5 million
Taylore Heinicke News
- The Commanders should re-sign these free agents this offseason Riggo's Rag
- Commanders OT Charles Leno Jr. Named Finalist For NFLPA 'Highest Honor' – NFL Tracker – Sports IllustratedCommanders OT Charles Leno Jr. Named Finalist For NFLPA 'Highest Honor' – NFL Tracker Sports Illustrated
- Washington Commanders: All 20 of Washington's 2023 free agents USA Today
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?