Taylor Heinicke is an American footballer who plays as quarterback for the Washington Football Team of the National Football League. As of 2022, Taylor Heinicke net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$1.5 million|
|Born Name||Taylor Heinicke|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1993|
|Born Place||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches or 1.85 m tall|
Taylor was born on March 15, 1993, in Atlanta, Georgia to parents Brett Heinicke and Diana Dodsworth. He started playing football at Collins Hill High School. During his time there, he was an all-state selection as a junior. As a senior, he was named to the Old Spice National Player of the Year in Georgia. In his senior season, Heinicke played at the North/South All-Star Football Classic, where he collected 254 yards and three touchdowns to get MVP honors and also helping the North to a 22-0 victory over the south.
Heinicke then played his college football at Old Dominion University. In his senior season, he passed for 3,476 yards, 30 touchdowns, and 16 interceptions. He also ran for 139 yards and 2 touchdowns. In his college career from 2011 to 2014, Heinicke passed 14,959 yards, 132 touchdowns, and made 39 interceptions. He also ran for1,320 yards and 22 touchdowns.
In 2015, Heinicke joined Minnesota Vikings as an undrafted free agent. Due to frequent injuries, he was released by the Vikings in 2017. On September 23, 2017, he was signed to the New England Patriots’ practice squad.
On November 29, 2017, Heinicke was signed to the Houston Texans’ practice squad. He made his NFL debut against the Pittsburgh Steelers on December 5, 2017. On April 13, 2018, he was waived by the Houston Texans.
Following that he then played for Carolina Panthers and then St. Louis BattleHawks of the XFL. On December 8, 2020, Heinicke was signed to the Washington Football Team practice squad. He was promoted to the roster on December 19. His first game with Washington came against the Carolina Panthers in Week 16 after Dwayne Haskins was benched in the fourth quarter. He completed 12 of 19 passes for 137 yards and a touchdown during the 20-13 loss.
Taylor Heinicke Net Worth: $1.5 million
Taylore Heinicke News
- Will Carson Wentz hold off Taylor Heinicke in Washington? FOX Sports
- Commanders QB Taylor Heinicke is focused on the details of football — and Legos – The Washington PostCommanders QB Taylor Heinicke is focused on the details of football — and Legos The Washington Post
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?