Zachary Joseph Horwitz, better known as Zach Avery is an actor, who works in Hollywood movies. He has been featured in the movies like “The White Crow” and “Last Moment of Clarity”. Zach was arrested by FIB agents on April 6, 2022, in an alleged $227 million Ponzi Scheme. Zach Avery net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
|Full Name||Zachary Joseph Horwitz|
|Birth Date||December 5, 1986|
|Birth Place||Berkeley, California, United States|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Zach Avery was born Zachary Joseph Horwitz on December 5, 1986, in Berkeley, California, United States. His parents separated by divorce when he was 10 years of age. Zach was raised by his mother and a step-father. He has spent his childhood days in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Zach Avery Net Worth & Career
Zach made his acting debut in 2009 with the movie “G. E. D.”. He appeared in a small role in the movie. He was struggling to get other movie roles after his first movie. In 2011, he got his second movie titled “The Duel”, where he played the role of Rich Hanger.
Avery was not getting big roles, though he was giving his best shot in the movies. In 2012, he made an appearance in the short movie “Feign”. Following that, he appeared in a small role of a basketball player in the movie “Nameless” in 2013.
Zach continued to be a part of movies, playing small roles in the movies like “Shifter”, “The Laughing Man” and “Fury”. In 2017, he got a chance to show his exceptional acting skill in the mystery thriller movie “Curvature”. He gave an outstanding performance as Alex in the movie.
Avery got another opportunity to establish himself as a talented actor in the movie “Hell is Where the Home Is”. He gave a brilliant performance as Joseph in the movie. Zach continued to grow his popularity, after being cast in some movies.
His next considerable role came in the 2018 biographical drama movie “The White Crow”. He delivers an outstanding performance as Michael Jones in the movie. His recent movie appearance came in 2020 movie titled “Last Moment of Clarity”, where he portrayed the character of Sam.
Zach Avery’s Personal Life
Zach Avery is a married man. He tied the knot with a hairstylist, Mallory Horwitz. Zach also has a son named Mallory.
The 35 years old actor, Zach Avery was arrested on April 6, on a charge of wire fraud. He was reported to have involved in a $227 million Ponzi scheme, where he defrauded investors by making them believed that his company 1inMM Capital has a licensing deal with the platforms like HBO and Netflix. Reports have claimed that he has been released on $1 million bonds, and further investigation is going on.
Zach Avery Net Worth
According to the Securities and Exchange Commission, Zach Avery has bought a $5.7 million mansion in Los Angeles from the defrauded money. The million-dollar house has a built-in cinema theatre, a wine cellar, and a gym.
He has also spent around $137,000 on private jets. Likewise, Zach paid the whopping amount of $700,000 to a celebrity Interior designer. Zach Avery must have gathered a huge fortune by earning money inappropriately, but, his exact net worth value has not got disclosed yet.
Zach Avery News
- How Zachary Joseph Horwitz Spent The Money He Stole With His Ponzi Scheme TheThings
- The Con: Who is Zach Avery's wife Mallory Hagedorn and was she involved in his $650m Hollywood ponzi scheme? – SportskeedaThe Con: Who is Zach Avery's wife Mallory Hagedorn and was she involved in his $650m Hollywood ponzi scheme? Sportskeeda
- Actor from Fort Wayne sentenced in $650 million Ponzi scheme FOX 59 Indianapolis
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?