Ronnie Stanley is an American football who plays as an offensive tackle for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. As of 2022, Ronnie Stanley net worth is estimated to be $30 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$30 million|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1990|
|Age||31 years old|
|Born Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Professional NFL player|
Stanley was born on March 18, 1994, in Las Vegas, Nevada to Juli Stanley and Ron Stanley. He went to Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas where he played varsity basketball and football.
Coming out of high school, Stanley was considered a four-star recruit by Rivals.com and was rated as the 15th best offensive tackle prospect of his class. He committed to the University of Notre Dame to play college football.
Ronnie Stanley Net Worth & Professional Career
View this post on Instagram
Stanley played college football at the University of Notre Dame from 2012 to 2016. As a freshman, he played in only two games. As a sophomore, he started in all 13 games and was a part of the team that allowed just eight sacks. In his junior year, he moved to left tackle where he started all 13 games and allowed only just one sack all year. After his senior season, he decided to enter the NFL Draft.
Ronnie Stanley was selected by the Baltimore Ravens on the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft. He signed a four-year, $20.48 million contract, including a signing bonus of $13.09 million. His professional debut came against Buffalo Bills where the Ravens’ won 13-7. He started in a total of 12 games and gave up three sacks. In his rookie season, Stanley received the third-highest grade among all rookie offensive tackles behind Jack Conklin and Taylor Decker.
You May Also Like:
In 2017, he started in 15 games and was responsible for giving up three sacks and 23 quarterback hurries. That year, he was ranked 13th best-left tackle. In 2019, the Ravens picked up the fifth-year option on Stanley’s Contract. On January 3, 2020, he was assigned a First-team All-Pro.
Ronnie Stanley Net Worth
As of 2022, Ronnie Stanley’s personal wealth is estimated to be $30 million. In 2016, he signed a 4-year contract with the Baltimore Ravens worth $20.48 million, including a $13 million signing bonus. In 2020, he will earn a base salary of $12,866,000. Stanley in his four seasons with the Ravens, Stanley has career earnings of $20.51 million.
Ronnie Stanley News
- Ravens LT Ronnie Stanley Ruled Out for Patriots Game Sports Illustrated
- Ravens rule Ronnie Stanley out NBC SportsRavens LT Ronnie Stanley ruled out vs. Patriots Baltimore SunView Full Coverage on Google News
- J.K. Dobbins, Ronnie Stanley Return Dates Still Unknown BaltimoreRavens.comWhere Ravens LT Ronnie Stanley and RB J.K. Dobbins stand as recoveries continue Baltimore SunJohn Harbaugh teases potential J.K. Dobbins season debut soon: 'It's […]
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?