Kelly Mi Li is a Chinese-American entrepreneur and philanthropist. She is known for her appearance on the Netflix series ‘Bling Empire’. As of 2022, Kelly Mi Li net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
Kelly Mi Li was born on November 13, 1985, which makes her 36 years of age. Unfortunately, we don’t have much information on her parent’s name and siblings. What we know about them, is that Kelly moved with her mother when she received a job at the University of Illinois.
Like her mother, Kelly’s father is also associated with the medical field. Unfortunately, due to the lack of employment opportunities in the United States at that time, he had to return back to China. Mi Li was then raised by her mother.
Kelly Mi Li Net Worth and How She make Money?
Her career started working in the job market. When she became 18 years old, she worked in a life insurance company in New York. After that, she gave her hand at the real estate business, food, and beverage industry in LA.
As a real estate agent, she turned The Doors legend Jim Morrison’s old into a new house. She also worked as a managing partner for East-West Artists, which is a talent management company. Mi Li worked there for around 3 years and 4 months.
Kelly is also a partner at Greyscale Lab since January of 2015. She is also known for creating Wet Paws Media.
Most of Kelly’s wealth comes from her investment in several tech industries. She has invested in startups like MeUndies, Nature Box, and Change.org. Aside from business sectors, Kelly has also produced several movies and TV shows including ‘The Swing Things’, ‘Split milk’, ‘AMP House’, ‘Ice Moon Rising’, ‘Interface’ and many others.
Kelly is now one of the cast members of the Netflix series ‘Bling Empire’. The series shows the lifestyle of wealthy Asian-American living in the Los Angeles area. Other stars to appear on the show are Anna Shay, Guy Tang, Kim Lee, Jaime Xie, and many others.
Mi Li is also involved in philanthropic activities. She was appointed as the International Ambassador for Prince Harry’s charity ‘Well Child’ in 2013. She has also been associated with the ‘Pencils of Promise’ Organization which builds schools in developing countries.
What is Kelly Mi Li Net Worth Actually?
As of 2022, Kelly Mi Li net worth is estimated to be $5 million. Most of her wealth comes from her investment in different tech sectors. She has also been associated with the entertainment industry and that also contributes somewhat to her personal fortune.
Kelly Mi Li News
- Kelly Mi Li Shares Her Breastfeeding Journey The Bump
- Anna Shay Remembered by 'Bling Empire' Costars After Her Death PEOPLE
- 'Bling Empire' Star Kelly Li Mi Opens Up About Her 30-Day Confinement After Giving Birth Mom.com
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?