Dan Bongino is an American political commentator, politician, author, radio talk show host, and former Secret Service Agent. As of 2022, Dan Bongino net worth is estimated to be $9 million.
|Full Name||Daniel John Bongino|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1974|
|Age||47 years old|
|Born Place||Queens, New York, United States|
|Wife||Paula Andrea Bongino|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches or 1.85 cm tall|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
Daniel John Bongino was born on December 4, 1974, in New York City. He went to Archbishop Molloy High School and then attended Queens College where he received both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in psychology. Bongino then went to Pennsylvania State University where he received a Master’s in Business Administration.
Regarding his personal life, Dan Bongino is married to Paula Andrea who was born in Colombia. Together they have two daughters and they currently reside in Palm City, Florida.
Dan Bongino Net Worth and How He Make Money?
Before joining the US Secret Service, Bongino worked for the New York City Police Department for around 4 years. In 1999, he then joined Secret Service as a special agent. In 2006, he was assigned to the Presidential Protection Division during George W. Bush’s second term. He remained active on duty after Barack Obama became president. In May 2011, he decided to leave and run for the U.S. Senate.
In 2012, he ran unsuccessfully for the U.S. Senate in Maryland. He won the Republican primary with 33.8% of the vote but lost against the incumbent Democrat Ben Cardin with 26.6% in a general election.
Bongino then ran for the U.S. House of Representatives from Maryland’s 6th congressional district against incumbent Democrat John Delaney. He lost to Delaney by just 2% points. In 2015, he then moved to Florida and ran for the Florida’s 18th congressional district in 2016. He placed third in the primary losing the nomination to Francis Rooney.
Bongino has written several books to his name. His first one “Life Inside the Bubble” describes his career as a secret service agent. It discusses his experiences in protecting presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama. He then launched his second book titled “The Fight: A Secret Service Agent’s Inside Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine” in 2016. Bongino also published a book titled “Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump” in which he describes a theory alleging spying on Donald Trump by Barack Obama’s administration.
In addition to that, Bongino appears frequently on media shows. He often appears as a guest host for both the Sean Hannity and Mark Levin radio shows as well as on their FOX news programs. In December 2019, he launched the website ‘Bongino Report’ as an alternative to the conservative website Drudge Report. He also has his own YouTube channel where he shares his conservative views for his fans.
Dan Bongino Wealth over the years
|Dan Bongino earnings in 2022||$9 million|
|Dan Bongino earnings in 2021||$8 million|
|Dan Bongino earnings in 2020||$6.5 million|
|Dan Bongino earnings in 2019||$5.5 million|
Dan Bongino Net Worth compared to other conservatives
|Ben Shapiro Net Worth||$20 million|
|Charlie Kirk Net Worth||$2 million|
|Candace Owens Net Worth||$1 million|
|Sean Hannity Net Worth||$250 million|
|Brian Kilmeade Net Worth||$10 million|
|Laura Ingraham Net Worth||$40 million|
Dan Bongino News
- Russell Brand on Rumble: ex-Fox presenter tells viewers to follow The TimesFirms pull ads from Rumble platform over Russell Brand videos The GuardianRussell Brand criticizes UK officials over censorship in wake of […]
- Right-Wing Pundit Wants Trump To Stay In Jail, Not Post $200,000 Bond Yahoo NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
- Midwest Communications Drops Dan Bongino In Two Markets. Insideradio.com
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?