Antony Blinken, an American government official is a current U. S. Secretary of State. He was appointed as 71st Secretary of State in 2021. Previously, he worked as deputy national security advisor and deputy secretary of state for President Barack Obama. Blinken is also a co-founder of a consulting firm, WestExec Advisors. As of 2022, Antony Blinken net worth is calculated to be around $10 million.
|April 16, 1962/ 60 years old
|Yonkers, New York, United States
|Government Official, Current Secretary of State
Antony Blinken was born on 16th April 1962 in Yonkers, New York. He was born to parents Donald M. Blinken and Judith. His father, Donald has served as United States Ambassador in Hungary. Blinken completed his schooling at Dalton School in 1971. After that, he shifted his place to Paris along with his mother and step-father Samuel Pisar.
In 1980, he joined Harvard University. After four years in 1984, he came out as a graduate from the University majoring in Social Studies. While studying at University, he wrote different articles related to current affairs for Harvard’s student newspaper “The Harvard Crimson”. In 1985, he joined Columbia Law School and became J. D. in 1988. He started practicing law in Paris and New York City.
Antony Blinken Net Worth and Political Career
In 1994, Blinken served as a member of the National Security Council staff. The same year, he started working as a Special Assistant for Strategic Planning under President and Senior Director. In 1999, he served as Special Assistant for European and Canadian Affairs. From 2002 to 2008, he worked as staff director for Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Blinken has served different positions in his political career. For four years, he worked as Deputy Assistant to Vice President. At that time, he helped to build a crafted policy in two countries Pakistan and Afghanistan. He also worked on the policy related to the nuclear program of Iran. In 2014, Blinken was appointed as Deputy Secretary of State. He won the position with a margin of the vote, 55 to 38.
During Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign, he worked as a foreign policy advisor. After Biden’s victory as President of the United States, he held the highest position of his political career as United States Secretary of State on January 26, 2021. He defeated his opponent with a huge number, 78 to 22 votes.
Besides his political career, Blinken has also co-founded the political strategy firm named “WestExec Advisors” in 2017. He is also serving as one of the members of the Council on Foreign Relations. Antony has additionally served as global affairs analyst on CNN.
Antony Blinken’s Wife- Evan Ryan
Blinken is a married man who shared wedding vows with White House Cabinet Secretary Evan Ryan in 2002. He got married to Evan at Holy Trinity Catholic Church which was conducted in a bi-denominational ceremony. With his wife, Evan he has two kids.
Antony Blinken Net Worth
As of 2022, Antony Blinken net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. He collected the massive figure through his political career serving at different administrations. His salary as the secretary of state will be around $200,000 per year.
Antony Blinken News
- Webcast – Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken meets with Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski at the Department of State – DVIDSWebcast – Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken meets with Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski at the Department of State DVIDS
- Secretary Antony J. Blinken and Kurdistan Regional Government Prime Minister Masrour Barzani Before Their Meeting – United States Department of State – Department of StateSecretary Antony J. Blinken and Kurdistan Regional Government Prime Minister Masrour Barzani Before Their Meeting – United States Department of State Department of StateSecretary Blinken Meets with Iraqi Kurdistan Prime Minister C-SPAN […]
- US Iraq Blinken | AP National News | messenger-inquirer.com messenger-inquirer
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?