Jennifer Rene Psaki shortly known as Jen Psaki is an American political advisor. She currently serves as the 34th White House Press Secretary for the Biden Administration. As of 2022, Jen Psaki net worth is estimated to be $2.5 million.
|Full Name||Jennifer Rene Psaki|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1978|
|Born Place||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm tall|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
Early Life and Family
Psaki was born on December 1, 1978, in Stamford, Connecticut to parents James R. Psaki and Eileen Dolan Medvey. Her father is a retired real estate developer while her mother is a psychotherapist.
Regarding her education, she went to Greenwich High School and graduated in 1996. She then received her degree in English and Sociology from the College of William & Mary. Psaki was also a swimmer and competed in several events during her time at the college.
Moving on to her husband, she is married to Gregory Mecher. He is a deputy finance director at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. They got married in 2010 and have two children together.
Jen Psaki Net Worth and Political Career
Her political career started in 2001 when she was part in the re-election campaigns of Iowa Democrats Tom Harkin for the U.S. Senate and Tom Vilsack for the governor. In 2004, she became the deputy press secretary for John Kerry’s presidential campaign.
In 2008, she then served as traveling press secretary for the presidential campaign of Barack Obama. After Obama was sworn as the 44th President of the United States, she worked as Deputy Press Secretary and was promoted to Deputy Communications Director a year later. In 2011, she left that position to become senior vice president and managing director at Global Strategy Group.
Psaki then returned to the political field this time as press secretary for Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign. In 2013, she became a spokesperson for the US Department of State. Two years later, she returned to the White House as communications director and stayed till the end of the Obama administration.
After leaving White House as communications director, Psaki worked as a political commentator on CNN.
Jen Psaki now serves as the White House Press Secretary under the Biden Administration. Her first press briefing came on January 20, after the inauguration.
What is Jen Psaki Net Worth Actually?
As of 2022, Jen Psaki’s net worth is estimated to be $2.5 million. She has been in the political scene for over 17 years including three, four years at the White House. Her current salary as a press secretary is around $183,000 per year. Her time as a political commentator on CNN also contributed massively to her wealth.
Jen Psaki News
- How a Trump 11th hour pardon reportedly derailed a federal investigation MSNBC
- Jen Psaki Says 'Doozy' Trump Pardon Report Should Serve As A Warning Yahoo News
- ‘Crazy’: Trump pardon of Kushner pal is a taste of ‘tough on crime’ presidency MSNBC
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?