Christina Haack is an American real estate investor and television personality. Haack is best known for being part of the show as a co-host called Flip or Flop which is about real estate alongside her previous partner named Tarek El Moussa. As of 2022, Christina Haack has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
|Full Name||Christina Meursinge Haack|
|Birth Date||July 9, 1983|
|Birth Place||Anaheim, California|
|Profession||Real Estate Investor & Television Personality|
|Relationship Status||Divorced (Tarek El Moussa), Joshua Hall (present)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Christina was born on July 9, 1983, and grew up in Southern California. After Christina completed her college education, she started to work in the real estate industry. Christina has a sister named Carly, who is ten years younger.
Christina Haack Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Along with Tarek, who would become her future husband, they would start a company called the El Moussa Group which was focused on real estate. Through a business partnership, they made one of their early investments by buying a property in a Santa Ana, California for a total of $115,000. They would later sell the property for around 30% profit. They would continue to make a series of investments not only in California but in other places in the U.S. as well such as Arizona.
However, Christina later separated from the business which is still being run by Tarek in 2018. Before that, they were a couple who were living together. When the 2008 housing bubble collapsed, it hit their business very badly as well because of which they mentioned in an interview how they had to downgrade their lifestyle.
It was in 2011 that Tarek would make an audition clip to HGTV where he showed the entire process of house flipping that occurs. To their amusement, Tarek and Christina were perceived to be great for a new show, and thus in 2012, they would be signed by HGTV in order to make a show about flipping houses called Flip or Flop. The show started in 2013 and gradually started to gain popularity.
As time went on, the show did get more popular but so did the personal differences between Tarek and Christina. As a result, Christina is currently focusing on her own show which is called Christina on the Coast where she is seen helping to renovate both her house as well as that of other people.
Christina married Tarek in 2009 and together, they have a daughter and a son. However, their differences started to increase after the birth of their second child. Eventually, they decided to split in 2016 with the divorce finally being finalized in 2018.
Christina had started to date Ant Anstead, a television presenter in 2017 and the two would tie the knot in 2018. Together with Anstead, they also have a child named Hudson London Anstead. However, in 2021 news started to surface that Haack had Anstead had divorced.
Christina is now in a relationship with a new guy named Joshua Hall. He is a realtor based in Austin, Texas.
Christina Haack Net Worth
As of 2022, Christina Haack has an estimated net worth of $15 million. She has been able to earn through the success of the real estate shows she has been involved in getting paid as much as $50,000 per episode by HGTV for her own show. She has now purchased a new $10.3 million beachfront house in Dana Point, California.
Christina Haack News
- Ant Anstead worries son Hudson is being 'exploited' by Christina Haack Page SixAnt Anstead Expresses Concern About Son Hudson Being ‘Exploited’ by Christina Haack, Compares Situation to Late TLC Star Kailia […]
- Tarek El Moussa's Kids: Everything to Know PEOPLEPregnant Heather Rae El Moussa Reveals She Finally Felt Her Baby Kick: 'It Was Surreal' Yahoo EntertainmentHeather Rae Young flashes burgeoning bump and shares 'baby […]
- Christina Hall Shares Tribute to Daughter Taylor on 12th Birthday: 'Sweet Girl, Keep Shining' – PEOPLEChristina Hall Shares Tribute to Daughter Taylor on 12th Birthday: 'Sweet Girl, Keep Shining' PEOPLE
42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
Dion Marquise Hayes, popular as 42 Dugg is a famous American rapper. He is best perceived for his amazing collaboration...
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
- 42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter