Christina Haack is an American real estate investor and television personality. Haack is best known for being part of the show as a co-host called Flip or Flop which is about real estate alongside her previous partner named Tarek El Moussa. As of 2022, Christina Haack has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
|Christina Meursinge Haack
|July 9, 1983
|Real Estate Investor & Television Personality
|Divorced (Tarek El Moussa), Joshua Hall (present)
Christina was born on July 9, 1983, and grew up in Southern California. After Christina completed her college education, she started to work in the real estate industry. Christina has a sister named Carly, who is ten years younger.
Christina Haack Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Along with Tarek, who would become her future husband, they would start a company called the El Moussa Group which was focused on real estate. Through a business partnership, they made one of their early investments by buying a property in a Santa Ana, California for a total of $115,000. They would later sell the property for around 30% profit. They would continue to make a series of investments not only in California but in other places in the U.S. as well such as Arizona.
However, Christina later separated from the business which is still being run by Tarek in 2018. Before that, they were a couple who were living together. When the 2008 housing bubble collapsed, it hit their business very badly as well because of which they mentioned in an interview how they had to downgrade their lifestyle.
It was in 2011 that Tarek would make an audition clip to HGTV where he showed the entire process of house flipping that occurs. To their amusement, Tarek and Christina were perceived to be great for a new show, and thus in 2012, they would be signed by HGTV in order to make a show about flipping houses called Flip or Flop. The show started in 2013 and gradually started to gain popularity.
As time went on, the show did get more popular but so did the personal differences between Tarek and Christina. As a result, Christina is currently focusing on her own show which is called Christina on the Coast where she is seen helping to renovate both her house as well as that of other people.
Christina married Tarek in 2009 and together, they have a daughter and a son. However, their differences started to increase after the birth of their second child. Eventually, they decided to split in 2016 with the divorce finally being finalized in 2018.
Christina had started to date Ant Anstead, a television presenter in 2017 and the two would tie the knot in 2018. Together with Anstead, they also have a child named Hudson London Anstead. However, in 2021 news started to surface that Haack had Anstead had divorced.
Christina is now in a relationship with a new guy named Joshua Hall. He is a realtor based in Austin, Texas.
Christina Haack Net Worth
As of 2022, Christina Haack has an estimated net worth of $15 million. She has been able to earn through the success of the real estate shows she has been involved in getting paid as much as $50,000 per episode by HGTV for her own show. She has now purchased a new $10.3 million beachfront house in Dana Point, California.
Christina Haack News
- Tarek El Moussa Shares His Secrets to Fatherhood as He Spends the 'Best Weekend' Skiing with His Kids – PEOPLETarek El Moussa Shares His Secrets to Fatherhood as He Spends the 'Best Weekend' Skiing with His Kids PEOPLE
- Christina Hall Once Explained Why Daughter Isn't On Socials Amid Heather Rae El Moussa's V-Day Backlash – Yahoo EntertainmentChristina Hall Once Explained Why Daughter Isn't On Socials Amid Heather Rae El Moussa's V-Day Backlash Yahoo EntertainmentHeather Rae El Moussa Responds to Valentine's Day Post Backlash PEOPLEHeather Rae El Moussa cuddles […]
- Christina Hall Says She's 'Finally' Replacing Her Parents' 1970s Kitchen Cabinets PEOPLE
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?