Theodor Capitani von Kurnatowski, better known as Theo Von is a 42 years old American stand-up comedian and actor. He is best known as a host of the Netflix original series “Theo Von: Regular People”. As of 2022, Theo Von net worth is estimated to be around $900 thousand.
|Full Name||Theodor Capitani von Kurnatowski|
|Birth Date||March 19, 1980|
|Birth Place||Louisiana, U. S.|
|Profession||Stand-up comedian, actor|
|Net Worth||$900 thousand|
Theo Von was born on the 19th of March, 1980 in Louisiana, United States. He was born to his parents, Roland Theodor Achilles von Kurnatowski and Gina Capitani. His father, Roland was 70 years old when he was born. Theo has an elder brother and two younger sisters.
Regarding his educational background, he has studied at Mandeville High School. Then, he studied at different Universities for a time before attending the University of New Orleans for an undergraduate degree. He came out holding an undergraduate degree from the University of New Orleans in 2011.
Theo Von Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Theo started his professional career at the young age of 19 by starring in the 9th season of MTV’s reality series “Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour”. He joined the show while attending the Louisiana State University. After Road Rules, he starred on four seasons of MTV’s spin-off reality game show “The Challenge”. Then he became a part of MTV’s other shows such as “Battle of the Seasons”, “The Gauntlet”, “Battle of the Sexes II”, and “Fresh Meat”.
Theo later went on to participate in the 4th season of NBC’s reality TV talent competition “Last Comic Standing”. In mid-2008, he became a part of the Comedy Central Sketch show “Reality Bites Back”. In the end, he came out as a winner of the show. Von in 2011 began hosting the TV recap show “Primetime in No Time” and in 2013, he hosted the TBS hidden camera show “Deal With It”.
Von started performing stand-up comedy when he was staying in Louisiana. By the time he reached 23, he shifted his place to Los Angeles and pursued a stand-up career professionally. Though, he had to struggle for some time as he was not getting any chance in Hollywood. In 2006, he came into notice for his comedy act when he grabbed the title of Last Comic Standing.
Theo was featured in an episode of Comedy Central’s show “The Half Hour” in June 2012. He has also shown his amazing comedy act on other shows such as “Hello Ross”, “The Arsenio Hall Show”, “Watch What Happens Live”, and “This Is Not Happening”. He got to host an hour-long comedy special called “No Offense” in 2016.
Von became more popular after he hosted two podcasts “The King and The Sting”. and “This Past Weekend”. He is currently hosting Netflix’s original series “Theo Von: Regular People”. The first episode of the series aired on Netflix on October 19, 2021.
Theo Von is believed to be single at the present moment. He seems to be a private person who doesn’t want to reveal his personal life information in public. As of now, we have not got any detail on his dating history. Theo has neither shared any information regarding his relationship and affairs on Instagram. His official Instagram @theovon currently has 1.4 million followers.
Theo Von Net Worth
As of 2022, Theo Von’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $900 thousand. He has earned a considerable amount from being a part of various comedy podcasts. Von has also released a comedy album titled “30lb Bag of Hamster Bones”, which peaked at #1 on the iTunes Comedy Album charts.
Theo Von News
- 15 Top Rising Star Podcasts on Spotify in 2023: Exclusive Data Business Insider
- Theo Von to perform standup comedy show in Syracuse syracuse.comView Full Coverage on Google News
- 'We're going to throw them in the garbage': UFC CEO Dana White demanded that all Peloton bikes be removed from his gyms after hearing a story from comedian Theo Von — here's why – Yahoo Finance'We're going to throw them in the garbage': UFC CEO Dana White demanded that all Peloton bikes be removed from his gyms after hearing a story from comedian Theo Von […]
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?