Jamal Adams is an American football player who plays as a strong safety for the New York Jets of the National Football League. As of 2022, Jamal Adams net worth is estimated to be $10 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2021)||$10 million|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1995|
|Age||26 years old|
|Born Place||Lewisville, Texas, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Professional NFL player|
Adams was born on October 17, 1995, in Lewisville, Texas. His father George Adams was a running back who played in the NFL from 1985 to 1991. Jamal went to Hebron High School where he started playing football. He had a total of 138 tackles and seven interceptions on defense and 20 interceptions on offense during his time at the high school.
Adams was considered a five-star recruit by Rivals.com. He decided to play college football at Louisiana State University.
Jamal Adams Net Worth & Professional Career
View this post on Instagram
Adams played college football at Louisiana State University from 2014 to 2016. As a freshman in 2014, he had 66 tackles and a sack. He had a total of 209 tackles and 2 sacks in his three years at LSU. At the start of 2017, he decided to forgo his senior season and enter the NFL Draft.
Jamal Adams was signed by the New York Jets in the 2017 NFL Draft. He signed a four-year, $22.25 million contract with the Jets including a $14.32 million signing bonus. His professional debut came against the Buffalo Bills where he recorded five combined tackles and deflected a pass. He finished his rookie season with 83 combined tackles, 6 pass deflections, and two sacks in 16 games.
In 2018, he was named a captain for the entire season. He finished that season with 115 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles with 1 recovered fumble, and 1 interception in 16 games. He was named a Pro Bowl selection for the first time in his career. Adams was ranked #37 by his fellow NFL players on the NFL Top 100 Players 2019 list.
Adams in his third season recorded 75 combined tackles, 7 pass deflections, and 6.5 sacks in 14 games. On April 27, 2020, the Jets picked up the fifth-year option on his contract.
Jamal Adams Net Worth
As of 2022, Jamal Adams net worth is estimated to be $10 million. In 2017, he signed a $22.25 million contract with the Jets including a $14.3 million signing bonus. According to Sportrac, he will earn a base salary of $825,000 in 2020 and a roster bonus of $2,765,292.
Jamal Adams News
- 3 safeties Seahawks must pursue with Jamal Adams still limping 12th Man Rising
- 'Serious' knee injury suffered by Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams to require 'some work,' coach Pete Carroll says – ESPN'Serious' knee injury suffered by Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams to require 'some work,' coach Pete Carroll says ESPN
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?