Mike Evans is an American football player who plays as a wide receiver for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the NFL. As of 2022, Mike Evans net worth is estimated to be $25 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$25 million|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1993|
|Age||28 years old|
|Born Place||Galveston, Texas, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Professional NFL player|
Evans was born on August 21, 1993, in Galveston, Texas. He went to Ball High School in Texas where he played basketball, football, and ran track. As a basketball player, he averaged 18.3 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 5.2 assists as a senior. He only played football during his senior year where he earned second-team District 24-4A honors.
He then played college football at Texas A&M as a wide receiver.
Mike Evans Net Worth and Career in Football
View this post on Instagram
At Texas A&M University, Evans played for the Texas A&M Aggies football team. As a freshman in 2011, he recorded 82 receptions for 1,105 yards and five touchdowns. During his time at the university, he received AT&T ESPN All-America Player of the Week honors and was also selected to a first-team All-Southeastern Conference selection. He finished his college football in 2013 with 69 receptions for 1,394 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Evans was selected by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 2014 NFL Draft. He signed a four-year rookie contract worth $14.6 million, with an $8.96 million signing bonus. Evans finished his rookie season with 68 receptions for 1,051 yards and 12 touchdowns. He was ranked fourth in receiving touchdowns.
In his second season with the Buccaneers, Evans recorded 1,206 yards and three touchdowns with an average of 16.3 yards per catch. He was ranked 11th in the league in receiving yards. In his third season, Evans recorded 96 receptions for 1,321 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns. He was ranked 29th by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2017.
In 2018, Evans signed a five-year contract extension worth $82.5 million with the Buccaneers with $55 million guaranteed. He finished that season with 86 reception for a career-high 1,524 yards and 9 total touchdowns.
In his five seasons with the Buccaneers, Evans has broken several NFL records including the youngest player to reach 7,000 career receiving yards, the youngest player to have 5 seasons of 1,000 receiving yards, and the youngest player with 200 or more yards in a game. He has also been selected to the Pro-Bowl three times.
Mike Evans Net Worth
As of 2022, Mike Evans’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $25 million. From 2014 to 2019, Evans has career earnings of more than $52 million. By the time his contract expires in 2023 with the Buccaneers, his career earnings will be $110 million.
Mike Evans News
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers all-time team Bucs Wire
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans reaches 1,000 receiving yards for ninth straight season with 63-yard TD – ESPNBuccaneers' Mike Evans reaches 1,000 receiving yards for ninth straight season with 63-yard TD ESPN
- Fantasy football NFL Week 17: Mike Evans dominates ESPN
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?