Alvin Lamar Worthy, better known as “Westside Gunn” is a renowned American rapper. He claimed prominence with the release of his first studio album “Flygod” in 2016. As of 2022, Westside Gunn has gathered an estimated net worth amount equal to $5 million.
|Full Name||Alvin Lamar Worthy|
|Birth Date/ Age||June 27, 1982/ 38 years old|
|Birth Place||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Westside Gunn was born Alvin Lamar Worthy on July 27, 1982, in Buffalo, New York, United States. He has a half paternal brother, Conway the Machine. Gunn was interested in rapping from an early age. That’s why he chose to be a rapper and worked on really hard to achieve his dream.
Westside Gunn Net Worth Collection and Musical Career
In 2012, he founded the independent record label called Griselda Records. After that, he worked on a few projects with his half-brother Conway the Machine. Westside started off his career by releasing his first studio album titled “Flygod” in 2016. The album went on to be commercially successful. Later, he signed a recording deal with Shady Records on March 3, 2017.
With Shady Records, he released a collaborative EP titled “Flygod Is Good… All the Time”. After that, he sang many songs collaborating with singers Anderson Paak, Busta Rhymes, Pete Rock, The Alchemist, MF Doom, and Madlib.
Westside received a new success after releasing the third studio album titled “Pray for Paris” on April 17, 2020. The album received overwhelming responses from both critics and audiences. Likewise, he released his fourth studio album titled “Who Made the Sunshine”. The album was released under Shady Records. It was scheduled to release on August 28 but got delayed after the death of DJ Shay.
In his last studio album Who Made the Sunshine, some part of his life before he imprisoned in jail was shown as a short documentary. The album turned as a last solo album with Shady Records, and he announced on November 14, 2020, that he had separated from Shady Records.
To date, he has worked on various mixtapes. His last solo mixtape titled “Flygod is an Awesome God II” was released in 2020. Likewise, he has also given a big hit releasing collaborative mixtapes with famous rappers like Conway The Machine, Big Ghost LTD, Mach-Hommy, and DJ Green Lanter.
Westside Gunn Height, Weight, and Measurements
View this post on Instagram
Westside Gunn stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm tall and weighs around 72 kg or 158 pounds. His chest size, arms size, and waist size are not available at the moment. Likewise, his hair color and eye color are both black.
Who is Westside Gunn’s Wife?
Westside Gunn has kept his personal life a secret. He is a popular musical figure, so he might not have great difficulty in finding the love of his life. Sources revealed that he is married and is parenting two kids.
His first daughter, Pottie was born in 2013. Pottie has also made an appearance in his song “Amherst Station”. Gunn had his second child in 2019.
Westside Gunn Net Worth
The renowned rapper, Westside Gunn has collected an estimated net worth value of $5 million by 2022. He has amassed a big amount from selling his albums and singing in tour concerts.
Westside Gunn News
- Westside Gunn Cancels European Tour A Day Before Kickoff, Saying "Something Isn't Right" With The Finances – StereogumWestside Gunn Cancels European Tour A Day Before Kickoff, Saying "Something Isn't Right" With The Finances Stereogum
- Westside Gunn liberates new visual for “BDP” with Rome Streetz and Stove God Cooks REVOLT
- Video: Westside Gunn “Super Kick Party” Rap Radar
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?