Alvin Lamar Worthy, better known as “Westside Gunn” is a renowned American rapper. He claimed prominence with the release of his first studio album “Flygod” in 2016. As of 2022, Westside Gunn has gathered an estimated net worth amount equal to $5 million.
|Full Name||Alvin Lamar Worthy|
|Birth Date/ Age||June 27, 1982/ 38 years old|
|Birth Place||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Westside Gunn was born Alvin Lamar Worthy on July 27, 1982, in Buffalo, New York, United States. He has a half paternal brother, Conway the Machine. Gunn was interested in rapping from an early age. That’s why he chose to be a rapper and worked on really hard to achieve his dream.
Westside Gunn Net Worth Collection and Musical Career
In 2012, he founded the independent record label called Griselda Records. After that, he worked on a few projects with his half-brother Conway the Machine. Westside started off his career by releasing his first studio album titled “Flygod” in 2016. The album went on to be commercially successful. Later, he signed a recording deal with Shady Records on March 3, 2017.
With Shady Records, he released a collaborative EP titled “Flygod Is Good… All the Time”. After that, he sang many songs collaborating with singers Anderson Paak, Busta Rhymes, Pete Rock, The Alchemist, MF Doom, and Madlib.
Westside received a new success after releasing the third studio album titled “Pray for Paris” on April 17, 2020. The album received overwhelming responses from both critics and audiences. Likewise, he released his fourth studio album titled “Who Made the Sunshine”. The album was released under Shady Records. It was scheduled to release on August 28 but got delayed after the death of DJ Shay.
In his last studio album Who Made the Sunshine, some part of his life before he imprisoned in jail was shown as a short documentary. The album turned as a last solo album with Shady Records, and he announced on November 14, 2020, that he had separated from Shady Records.
To date, he has worked on various mixtapes. His last solo mixtape titled “Flygod is an Awesome God II” was released in 2020. Likewise, he has also given a big hit releasing collaborative mixtapes with famous rappers like Conway The Machine, Big Ghost LTD, Mach-Hommy, and DJ Green Lanter.
Westside Gunn Height, Weight, and Measurements
View this post on Instagram
Westside Gunn stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm tall and weighs around 72 kg or 158 pounds. His chest size, arms size, and waist size are not available at the moment. Likewise, his hair color and eye color are both black.
Who is Westside Gunn’s Wife?
Westside Gunn has kept his personal life a secret. He is a popular musical figure, so he might not have great difficulty in finding the love of his life. Sources revealed that he is married and is parenting two kids.
His first daughter, Pottie was born in 2013. Pottie has also made an appearance in his song “Amherst Station”. Gunn had his second child in 2019.
Westside Gunn Net Worth
The renowned rapper, Westside Gunn has collected an estimated net worth value of $5 million by 2022. He has amassed a big amount from selling his albums and singing in tour concerts.
Westside Gunn News
- PHOTOS: Nems, G Herbo, Westside Gunn and More Join D’USSE at Rolling Loud New York – Day 1 – The Hype MagazinePHOTOS: Nems, G Herbo, Westside Gunn and More Join D’USSE at Rolling Loud New York – Day 1 The Hype Magazine CLIP Rolling Loud New York 2022 Interview Performance HYPEBEAST5 hot tokes […]
- Swerve Strickland Taking Part In Rolling Loud, Westside Gunn Performs With AEW Title Fightful
- Armani Caesar & Westside Gunn Team Up On New Song "Paula Deen": Listen Stereogum
42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
Dion Marquise Hayes, popular as 42 Dugg is a famous American rapper. He is best perceived for his amazing collaboration...
2KBaby Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Christian Michael Todd known by his rap moniker as 2KBaby is an American rapper from Kentucky. He is best known...
Malki Means King Net Worth & Wiki: How Rich is He Actually?
Samuel Malki, better known as Malki Means King is an American hip-hop artist. He is best known for his hit...
CJ Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Christopher Daniel Soriano, Jr., famous as CJ is a renowned American rapper and singer. CJ is best recognized for his...
- Lionel Dahmer Net Worth: How Rich is Jeffrey Dahmer’s Father?
- Sterling Shepard Net Worth: How Rich is the NFL Player Actually?
- Ned Fulmer Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Try Guys’ Member?
- IShowSpeed Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Career & Real Name
- Jimmie Walker Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Kids
- Courtney Tillia Net Worth: How Rich is OnlyFans Model?
- Bella Lambert Net Worth: Height, Age, Career, Husband & More
- Desiree Washington Net Worth & Wiki: How Rich is She Actually?
- Ari Fletcher Net Worth: How Rich is Ariana Fletcher Actually?
- 42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend