Fredrick Dewon Thomas Givens II known by his stage name as Fredo Bang is an American rapper from Louisiana. He is best known for his tracks like “Oouuh” and “Shootas on the Roof”. As of 2022, Fredo Bang net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
Givens II was born on March 29, 1996, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He has 5 half brothers and 3 half-sisters in his family and his parents separated when he was just one year old. He spent most of his childhood with his mother. Givens went to high school but dropped out of school after he was arrested for second-degree battery.
|Full Name||Fredrick Dewon Thomas Givens II|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1996|
|Age||26 years old|
|Born Place||Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Fredo Bang Net Worth & Career in Rapping
Fredo Bang started rapping while he was at elementary school. He met Gee Money there and they became good friends and started rapping together. He started to take music seriously in the latter half of 2014. His early works like “Rainy Days” and “I-Phone 6 were in collaboration with Gee Money.
His first hit “Thuggin” came in June 2016 and was a massive hit across several music streaming sites. In October 2018, he released his debut mixtape and it includes songs like “Bangville”, “Father”, “Status”, and “Shootas On The Roof”. His hit song “Oouuh” was also included in that mixtape.
In 2018, he also released other singles like “Slide”, “Die Na”, and “Envy” with guest rappers like Marley G and Blvd Quick.
Fredo Bang was also featured on Moneybagg Yo’s track “Spin On Em”. In April 2020, he released his debut album titled “Most Hated”. It peaked at number 110 on the Billboard 200.
He has been involved in several legal issues. In January 2016, he was arrested on charges of attempted second-degree murder. He spent 2 years behind the bars and was released in 2018.
Fredo Bang Height (How Tall is Fredo Bang Actually?)
View this post on Instagram
The rapper from Louisiana stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm tall and weighs approximately 75 kg or 165 pounds. His body stats like chest, arms, and waist size are not available at the moment. Likewise, his hair color and eye color are both black.
Fredo Bang Net Worth
As of 2022, Fredo Bang net worth is estimated to be $1 million. Live performances, album sales, and earnings from streaming sites have contributed massively to his wealth. He is currently signed to Def Jam Recordings.
Fredo Bang News
- Fredo Bang Affiliate Seven7Hardaway Reportedly Killed HipHopDX
- Video Shows Fredo Bang and Crew Fighting Man Who Was Allegedly Yelling 'NBA' and '4KT' During Fredo's Performance – XXLMAG.COMVideo Shows Fredo Bang and Crew Fighting Man Who Was Allegedly Yelling 'NBA' and '4KT' During Fredo's Performance XXLMAG.COM
- Fredo Bang & Foolio Team Up To Drop "Murda Man" HotNewHipHop
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?