Michael Williams known by his stage name as Sheff G is an American rapper from New York. He is best known for his songs like Flow, Tonight, and No Suburban As of 2022, Sheff G net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$1 Million|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1998|
|Age||23 years old|
|Born Place||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Rapper|
Willaims aka Sheff G was born on September 23, 1998, in Brooklyn, New York. His father is Haitian while his mother is Trinidadian. From an early age, Sheff G was associated with Crip Gang and has got into quite a bit of trouble. He has been involved in altercations and law enforcement several times. He was arrested first at the age of 16. At the age of 18, he got hit with gun charges and is currently serving five years’ probation.
Regarding his education, he went to school but dropped out in the 12th grade. He grew up listening to rappers like G Herbo, Chief Keef, and Lil Baby.
View this post on Instagram
Sheff G’s career started in 2017 after he released his track “4 Them Racks” ft Sleepy Hallow. The music video was first released in April 2017 and since then it has received millions of views. One month later, he released his hit single “No Suburban”. The track now has over 10 million streams.
In 2018, Sheff G collaborated with Sleepy Hallow and Double G on the track “Panic Part 2”. The video for that track managed to get over 3 million views within a year. He then released its second installment and then the third installment. His other popular tracks are ‘Flows’ and ‘Attic’.
In 2019, his tracks “Automatic” and “Tonight” were making quite a name. At the end of 2019, he released his first project “The Unluccy Luccy Kid”. The tape consists of 14 track and it featured rappers like Sleepy Hallow and Mozzy.
Sheff G Height, Weight, and Measurements
Sheff G stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm tall and weighs around 75 kg or 165 pounds. His chest size, arms size, and waist size are not available at the moment. Likewise, his hair color and eye color are both black.
Sheff G Net Worth
As of 2022, Sheff G net worth is estimated to be $1 million. He earned most of that money from music sales and live performances.
Sheff G News
- Sleepy Hollow on New Album, Shelf G Update Complex
- Watch: Sleepy Hallow Puts Sheff G On The Phone at Rolling Loud NYSMusic
- Drill rap: Exploring hip-hop genre's rapidly-growing fan base, legal troubles FOX 5 New York
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?