Michael Williams known by his stage name as Sheff G is an American rapper from New York. He is best known for his songs like Flow, Tonight, and No Suburban As of 2022, Sheff G net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$1 Million|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1998|
|Age||23 years old|
|Born Place||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Rapper|
Willaims aka Sheff G was born on September 23, 1998, in Brooklyn, New York. His father is Haitian while his mother is Trinidadian. From an early age, Sheff G was associated with Crip Gang and has got into quite a bit of trouble. He has been involved in altercations and law enforcement several times. He was arrested first at the age of 16. At the age of 18, he got hit with gun charges and is currently serving five years’ probation.
Regarding his education, he went to school but dropped out in the 12th grade. He grew up listening to rappers like G Herbo, Chief Keef, and Lil Baby.
View this post on Instagram
Sheff G’s career started in 2017 after he released his track “4 Them Racks” ft Sleepy Hallow. The music video was first released in April 2017 and since then it has received millions of views. One month later, he released his hit single “No Suburban”. The track now has over 10 million streams.
In 2018, Sheff G collaborated with Sleepy Hallow and Double G on the track “Panic Part 2”. The video for that track managed to get over 3 million views within a year. He then released its second installment and then the third installment. His other popular tracks are ‘Flows’ and ‘Attic’.
In 2019, his tracks “Automatic” and “Tonight” were making quite a name. At the end of 2019, he released his first project “The Unluccy Luccy Kid”. The tape consists of 14 track and it featured rappers like Sleepy Hallow and Mozzy.
Sheff G Height, Weight, and Measurements
Sheff G stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm tall and weighs around 75 kg or 165 pounds. His chest size, arms size, and waist size are not available at the moment. Likewise, his hair color and eye color are both black.
Sheff G Net Worth
As of 2022, Sheff G net worth is estimated to be $1 million. He earned most of that money from music sales and live performances.
Sheff G News
- 22Gz Says "Godfather" Sheff G Is Getting Extorted, Sheff G Replies AllHipHop
- R&B/Hip-Hop Fresh Picks of the Week: Steve Lacy, Omah Lay, Sheff G & More Billboard
- Sheff G Shares New Album 'From The Can' f/ Fivio Foreign, Polo G, and More Complex
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?