Tasha Smith is a renowned American actress, who is best known for showing amazing performances on NBC’s comedy series “Boston Common”. She is also recognized for her appearance on the TV series “For Better or Worse”. As of 2022, Tasha Smith net worth is estimated to be roughly $2 million.
|Full Name||Tasha Smith|
|Birth Date||February 18, 1971|
|Birth Place||Camden, New Jersey, U. S.|
|Husband||Rory “Keith” Douglas|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Tasha Williams was born on the 18th of February, 1971 in Camden, New Jersey, United States. She was raised by a single mother. Smith grew up with an identical twin sister, Sidra Smith. For her study, she joined Camden High School. However, she dropped out of high school in her freshman year and shifted place to California.
Tasha Smith Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Tasha made her first appearance as an actress in the 1994 comedy movie “Twin Sitters”. In 1996, she appeared in the NBC comedy series “Boston Common”. She was a part of the series for a year until 1997. After that, she made an appearance in a short-lived comedy series “The Tom Show”.
Smith portrayed the supporting role as a drug addict in HBO’s mini-series “The Corner”. Then, she starred as a guest actor in many TV series “The Parkers”, “Nip/Tuck”, “Without a Trace”, and “Girlfriends”. Later on, she went on to gather more love and recognition after she appeared as the main antagonist in the romantic comedy movie “Daddy’s Little Girls”.
Tasha has also been impressed with her directorial work. She directed her first movie in 2015, which was the short film “Boxed in”. Then, in 2017, she directed the TV movie titled “When Love Kills: The Falicia Blakely Story”. The movie was ranked as TV One’s Number 1 original movie premiere of all time. Her next directorial work came in October 2017 when she directed an episode of the BET drama series “Tales”.
Smith has also directed few episodes of the TV series “9-1-1”, “Star”, and “Black Lightning”. Her last directorial venture came for an episode of the Starz TV series “P-Valley”. She is set to come back as a director in 2021 with the Starz drama series “Black Mafia Family”.
Tasha Smith Personal Life
Tasha Smith was married to her manager and boyfriend, Keith Douglas in December 2010. The pair started having issues in 2014 which led them to appear in court for their divorce. Smith accused Keith of having affairs with multiple women.
In March 2015, the final divorce decree was issued. Smith later came to know that Douglas has already been married five times, and he has multiple kids from his previous marriages. In December 2015, the judge of the court granted Tasha an annulment of the marriage on the basis of fraud committed by her then-husband Douglas.
Smith was also rumored to be in a relationship with the late actor, Michael K Williams. She was linked to Michael first time in May 2019, when she posted a picture with Michael with the caption “Nothing makes me happier!!!!! The love of my life. This man gives me goosebumps!!!!!”.
However, in December 2020, she posted a confusing caption on the occasion of Michael’s birthday where she mentioned Michael as her brother and BFF friend.
Tasha Smith Net Worth
As of 2022, Tasha Smith’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $2 million. She has been able to gather the hefty sum from appearing in numerous movies and TV series. Smith is also the creator of an actor’s workshop, TSAW that inspires and empowers the performers at various stages of their careers.
Tasha Smith News
- Tyler Perry Blasts Outlet For False Claims Janet Jackson and Jill Scott Are Holding Up a Movie – Black EnterpriseTyler Perry Blasts Outlet For False Claims Janet Jackson and Jill Scott Are Holding Up a Movie Black Enterprise
- ‘Survival Of The Thickest’: Tone Bell To Star, Tasha Smith To Recur & Linda Mendoza To Direct Michelle Buteau’s Netflix Comedy Series – Deadline‘Survival Of The Thickest’: Tone Bell To Star, Tasha Smith To Recur & Linda Mendoza To Direct Michelle Buteau’s Netflix Comedy Series Deadline
- Tasha Smith: 6 Videos Capture Hollywood Actress’ Visit to Nigeria, She Had Fun Legit.ng
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?