Shaunie O’Neal is a 47 years old American TV personality and entrepreneur. She is best known for being one of the executive producers of VH1’s reality series “Basketball Wives”, “Baller Wives”, and “Basketball Wives LA”. Shaunie is also popular as a former wife of retired NBA player, Shaquille O’Neal. As of 2022, Shaunie O’Neal net worth is estimated to be $38 million.
|Full Name||Va’Shaundya Karlette Nelson|
|Birth Date||November 27, 1974|
|Birth Place||Wichita Falls, Texas, U. S.|
|Profession||TV personality, Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$38 million|
Shaunie O’Neal was born Va’Shaundya Karlette Nelson on the 27th of November, 1974 in Wichita Falls, Texas, United States. She was raised by her mother, Lucille. Shaunie grew up with two half brothers and two half-sisters. For her study, he joined the University of Southern California, from where she graduated in 1997.
Shaunie O’Neal Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Shaunie started off her career as a film marketer for Fox Entertainment. Though, she came into the limelight after marrying former professional NBA player, Shaquille O’Neal in 2002. In the TV industry, she is most popular as the executive producer of the VH1 series “Basketball Wives”. She had already separated from former NBA center, Shaquille when she joined the reality show.
Shaunie worked as executive producer of the reality series “Basketball Wives” for three years from 2010 to 2013. In addition to that, she has also served as an executive producer of VH1’s other reality series “Basketball Wives LA”, and “Baller Wives”. In fact, she created the reality series “Basketball Wives LA” for five seasons from the year 2011 to 2016. Shaunie started working as an executive producer of the reality series “Baller Wives” after the series made its debut in 2017.
Besides serving as an executive producer, she has been featured on the TV series “Shaunie’s Home Court”, “Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show”, “The Real”, “Hell’s Kitchen” and many more. In 2014, she made an appearance on the documentary series “Dumb It Down”. Likewise, she has served as an executive producer of the TV movie titled “The Love Shaq”.
Shaunie O’Neal was married to former NBA center, Shaquille O’Neal. She tied the knot with Shaquille on December 26, 2002, at the Beverly Hills Hotel. From her marital relation with Shaquille, she has four kids named Shareef, Amirah, Shaqir, and Me’arah. Shaunie also has a son named Myles from her previous relationship. Likewise, Shaq has a daughter named Taahirah with his former girlfriend, Arnetta Yardbourgh.
Shaunie separated from Shaquille through a divorce on September 4, 2007. Though, they reconciled in a quick time, but, they eventually ended their marriage life with divorce in 2011. In July 2021, she came into the limelight again for her new love interest, who was pastor, Keion Henderson.
On November 11, 2021, Keion put a romantic proposal to Shaunie by bending down on one knee and presenting a 4.22 karat radiant cut diamond ring, which was wrapped in an 18-karat white gold band. The pair reportedly got engaged at the tropical island at 11;11 pm and they celebrated the precious moment with a beautiful fireworks display.
Shaunie O’Neal Net Worth
As of 2022, Shaunie O’Neal’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $38 million. She has bagged a huge amount through her marriage to Shaquille. Besides her involvement in the reality TV industry as an executive producer, she has also launched her own shoe line.
Shaunie O’Neal News
- Shaunie O'neal net worth, age, height, wiki, bio, boyfriend, and latest updates Kemi Filani News
- Former NFL Veteran Who Made Bold Comments On Russell Wilson And Ciara’s Marriage Forced A Stunning Confession Out of Shaquille O’Neal About His Ex-Wife Shaunie – EssentiallySportsFormer NFL Veteran Who Made Bold Comments On Russell Wilson And Ciara’s Marriage Forced A Stunning Confession Out of Shaquille O’Neal About His Ex-Wife Shaunie EssentiallySports
- Shaquille O'Neal suspected Shaunie O'Neal of foul play with his $400 million fortune amid divorce – The SportsrushShaquille O'Neal suspected Shaunie O'Neal of foul play with his $400 million fortune amid divorce The SportsrushShaquille O'Neal Hilariously Breaks His Chair During Podcast TMZShaq breaks his chair while explaining why people […]
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?