Keion Henderson Net Worth: How Rich is the Pastor Actually in 2022?
Keion Henderson is a 41 years old American Pastor and motivational speaker. He is the founder, CEO, and Senior Pastor of a church community, The Lighthouse Church & Ministries. As of 2022, Keion Henderson net worth is estimated to be around $7.5 million.
Keion has over 20 years of experience in active ministry, and he has spoken for thousands worldwide. Henderson became engaged to The Basketball Wives executive producer, Shaunie O’Neal on November 11, 2021.
|Full Name||Keion Henderson|
|Birth Date||July 6, 1981|
|Birth Place||Gary, Indiana, United States|
|Net Worth||$7.5 million|
Keion Henderson was born on the 6th of July, 1981 in Gary, Indiana, United States. He grew up in two cities of Indiana; Gary, East Chicago, and Fort Wayne. His mother’s name is Gwen Scott, while he has not spoken much about his father. He has five siblings; Jarvis Wright, Keionna Mskee Singleton, Portia Chandler, Danyelle Brumley, and Ebony Dennard Methodius-Ngwodo
For his study, he joined the Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne, from where he received a Bachelor of Arts (B. A.) degree in Interpersonal communication in 2004. Then in 2006, he attended the Faith Evangelical College & Seminary to study the Master of Theology. He studied at the college for two years until he held a Master’s degree in 2008.
Keion Henderson Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Keion began listening to the preaches at a young age. He also joined the Tree of Life Missionary Baptist Church based in Gary, Indiana, where he got to shape his beliefs from listening to the preach of Dr. Cato Brooks Jr. Keion gave his first sermon “Faith: where is yours?” in 1995 at the Tree of Life Missionary Baptist Church. As the years passed, he joined the New Horizon Baptist Church in Fort Wayne and worked there as a pastor and speaker.
While working as a pastor and speaker at the New Horizon Baptist Church, he made a group of over six hundred members within 5 years. Many people followed him for his motivational speeches and powerful leadership. In January 2008, he started working as the CEO of Tax Solutions. He is still serving as the CEO of the company. At the same time, he is also giving preaches at many churches.
In 2009, he shifted his place to Houston, and established a new ministry called “The Lighthouse Church & Ministries”. He is currently serving as the CEO and Senior Pastor at the church. Besides serving as a pastor, he is actively engaging as the organizer of the annual Well Experience Singles Conference.
Keion Henderson was married to the TV personality, Felecia Henderson, who has made an appearance in the TV show, Closet Chats. He tied the knot with Felecia on August 7, 2010, and became the father of a daughter, Katelyn on July 18, 2012. After living together for nearly nine years, the pair separated with divorce in 2019. In July 2021, Keion grabbed the attention of the media portal after he was linked with the Basketball Wives executive producer, Shaunie O’Neal.
On November 11, 2021, Keion put a romantic proposal to the love of his life, Shaunie. He proposed to her bending on one knee and presenting a 4.22 karat radiant-cut diamond ring along with 18-karat white gold band in hand. As per sources, the pair became engaged on a tropical Island at 11:11 pm. After the engagement, he gave a surprise to Shaunie with a beautiful private fireworks display.
Keion Henderson Net Worth
As of 2022, Keion Henderson’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $7.5 million. He must be earning an average salary of $48,877 by serving as a senior pastor at The Lighthouse Church.
Keion Henderson News
- Shaunie Henderson Originally Thought It Would Be 'Really Boring' Dating Pastor Keion | Essence – EssenceShaunie Henderson Originally Thought It Would Be 'Really Boring' Dating Pastor Keion | Essence Essence
- Still Healing Wounds from Shaquille O’Neal Marriage, Ex-Wife Shaunie Admits Big Fear with New Husband – EssentiallySportsStill Healing Wounds from Shaquille O’Neal Marriage, Ex-Wife Shaunie Admits Big Fear with New Husband EssentiallySports
- Now Married to a Pastor, Shaquille O’Neal’s Ex-Wife Shaunie Welcomes Millionaire Sons and Daughter for Spiritual Conference – EssentiallySportsNow Married to a Pastor, Shaquille O’Neal’s Ex-Wife Shaunie Welcomes Millionaire Sons and Daughter for Spiritual Conference EssentiallySports
Leave a Reply
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?
Pingback: Shaunie O’Neal Net Worth: How Rich is 'Basketball Wives' Star?