Martell Holt is an American entrepreneur, businessman, and reality TV personality. He is best recognized for his appearance on OWN network’s popular reality show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”. Martell owns the company “Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship LLC”. At the start of 2022, Martell Holt net worth is estimated to be $20 million.
|Full Name||Martell Holt|
|Birth Date/ Age||January 4, 1982/ 40 years old|
|Birth Place||Huntsville, Alabama, United States|
|Net Worth (as of 2021)||$20 Million|
Martell Holt was born on the 4th of January in the year 1982. His birthplace is Huntsville, Alabama, United States. Martell studied at Alabama A&M University, from where he held a graduation degree in Education in 2008.
After graduation, he started teaching at Sparkman Middle School. As a teacher, he worked for a couple of years. In 2010, he resigned from his job and decided to make a career in the real estate business.
Martell Holt Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Martell was keenly interested to make his career in the real estate world from an early age. In fact, he has completed Real Estate Course from the Nation School of Real Estate in 2006. As he was getting more ideas on the real estate business, he founded the company “Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship LLC” in 2009. Besides his own company, Holt has also been involved with Kappa Alpha Psi Faternity, Inc. as its member.
Besides the real estate business, Martell Holt is also famous for his appearance on the reality TV show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”. He appeared on the show with his wife Melody. The show shows the relationships of six African American real estate business people residing in Alabama.
Martell and Melody have been one of the favorite stars of the show. Fans love their chemistry, relationship drama, and ever-changing dynamics in the show. The ups and down of their relationship have been a central part, making their fans think about what’s going to happen with their relationship in the future.
Martell and his wife, Melody have a big hand in the creation of the show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”. In fact, it was their vision to create such kind of show. The idea reached the TV producer Carlos King. He loves the concept and made the decision to broadcast the show on OWN Network.
Martell Holt Wife- Melody Holt
It won’t be wrong to say Martell has become more popular because of his married life rather than his profession. He is married to an entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker Melody Holt. They were in a relationship for over a year, before getting married on July 20, 2008. Martell has four kids named Maliah, Mariah, Martell, and Malani Simone Holt.
The speculation of Martell and Melody getting separated is hitting nowadays. Some sources revealed that his wife Melody filed for divorce in June 2020. Reports claimed that they were separated in April 2020, and since then Melody didn’t allow Martell to met his kids. However, the coupled reconciled later and currently living together. It will be quite interesting to see their relationship when a new season of the series premiers on OWN Network.
Martell Holt Net Worth
It’s not a surprise that Martell Holt has gathered a huge amount from his real estate business and TV show. It is reported that Martell Holt net worth is around $20 million at the start of 2022. Martell has also added some amount to his net worth through selling books and other merchandise activities. He is also the author of the book “The 9 to 5 Entrepreneur: Twelve Questions to Consider Before Taking the Leap”.
Martell Holt News
- Martell Holt Puts Melody Shari's Rumored Boyfriend on Blast + Her Mother Defends Him – Urban Belle MagazineMartell Holt Puts Melody Shari's Rumored Boyfriend on Blast + Her Mother Defends Him Urban Belle Magazine
- Melody & Martell Holt Divorce At The Center Of ‘Love & Marriage Huntsville’ Reunion MadameNoire
- 'I Do Not Like Martell for Her': Sheree Whitfield Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday, But All Fans Can Talk About Is Her Relationship with Martell Holt – Atlanta Black Star'I Do Not Like Martell for Her': Sheree Whitfield Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday, But All Fans Can Talk About Is Her Relationship with Martell Holt Atlanta Black Star
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?