Frank Fritz is an American reality TV star, who is best known for co-hosting the History Channel’s popular reality TV series “American Pickers”. Frank was hosting the reality series along with his longtime friend, Mike Wolfe since its debut season in 2010. He made his last appearance on the antiquing roadshow in March 2020. As of 2022, Frank Fritz net worth is estimated to be around $7 million.
|Full Name||Frank Fritz|
|Birth Date||October 11, 1965|
|Birth Place||Davenport, Iowa, U. S.|
|Profession||Reality star, Antique collector|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
Frank Fritz was born on the 11th of October, 1965 in Davenport, Iowa, United States. He was born to parents, Bill and Susan Fritz. His father, Bill used to work in a pharmacy, and his mother, Susan was working as a nanny who would look after other’s children for a living. He has a sister named, Ohio.
Frank has studied in high school, however, he declined to further continue his study in college. He has studied at Bettendorf High School, from where he earned his graduate degree in 1982. Frank met his best buddy, Mike Wolfe while studying at Sudlow Intermediate School. He used to enjoy collecting rocks, postage stamps, and beer cans since he was a small kid. He was also passionate about riding dirt bikes.
Frank Fritz Net Worth & Career
Frank has dedicated his teenage days working at Quad-City Automatic Sprinkler, and Coast to Coast Hardware. He was actually saving money working in two places to purchase a Harley-Davidson motorcycle which was worth $4,100. Following high school graduation, he started working as a fire inspector. He had served 25 years of his life as a fire inspector.
Frank took a permanent leave from his work as a fire safety inspector in 2002 and started focusing on collecting vintage and antique items. Soon after some time, he opened the antique shop, Frank Fritz Finds based in Savanna, Illinois. Frank started getting popular through his extraordinary talent of searching for vintage toys and cars. In 2010, he started appearing on the History channel’s reality series “American Pickers”. Fritz was hosting the series along with his longtime friend, Mike Wolfe.
The reality series gathered over 3 million viewers when the first episode premiered on January 18, 2010. It was the network’s highest-rated debut since 2007, where the previous best debut was for “Ice Road Truckers”. Frank was last seen co-hosting the much loves antiquing roadshow in 2020. At that time, he went through back surgery, and he was suffering from Crohn’s disease.
Frank is not making a come back to the new season of American Pickers. The history channel made confirm the news that Frank will not be returning as a co-host of American Pickers. In the recent interview with The Sun, he said about his last appearance in the series, “I didn’t leave the show. I finished shooting and then I had a little back surgery and the pandemic came.”
Frank Fritz Personal Life
Frank Fritz is assumed to be single as of now. In 2012, there came a rumor that he tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Jodi Faeth. However, he never confirmed the news. Frank is also rumored to be gay when the rumor started circulating that he is in a homosexual relationship with Mike Wolfe.
Frank was charged with Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) in 2017. He was taken into custody for driving the wrong way on the interstate. After he was proved guilty, he paid a fine of $625 and received one year of unsupervised probation. He also had to attend a substance evaluation program.
Frank Fritz Net Worth
As of 2022, Frank Fritz has gathered a total net worth of $7 million. He has earned a substantial amount from co-hosting the American Pickers for a decade. Besides that, he has also appeared on other TV series such as “Cincy Entertainment, “Late Show with David Letterman”, “Rachael Ray”, “American Restoration”, and “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire”.
Frank Fritz News
- American Pickers star Frank Fritz’s Illinois store has cobwebs, dirty displays and dusty antiques as shop s… – The US SunAmerican Pickers star Frank Fritz’s Illinois store has cobwebs, dirty displays and dusty antiques as shop s… The US Sun
- American Pickers fans urge customers to go to Mike Wolfe’s ‘quality’ antique store over Frank Fritz’s ‘hoar… – The US SunAmerican Pickers fans urge customers to go to Mike Wolfe’s ‘quality’ antique store over Frank Fritz’s ‘hoar… The US Sun
- American Pickers star Frank Fritz files official will for $6M net worth as he recovers from debilitating… – The US SunAmerican Pickers star Frank Fritz files official will for $6M net worth as he recovers from debilitating… The US Sun
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?