Dana Perino is an American political commentator who serves as a co-host of the Fox News show “The Five”. She served as the 24th White House Press Secretary in President George W. Bush’s administration. As of 2022, Dana Perino net worth is estimated to be $8 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$8 million|
|Date of Birth/ Age||May 9, 1972|
|Age||50 years old|
|Born Place||Evanston, Wyoming, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Political Commentator|
Dana was born on May 9, 1972, in Evanston, Wyoming, and grew up in Denver, Colorado. She was born to Janice and Leo Perino. Perino went to Ponderosa High School and then graduated from the Colorado State University-Pueblo with a bachelor’s degree in mass communications. She then received her master’s degree in public affairs from the University of Illinois Springfield.
Dana Perino Net Worth & Career in Journalism
View this post on Instagram
After graduating from college, she worked at KCCY-FM on the 2 to 6 am shift. She then worked for WCIA, a CBS affiliate in the Illinois Capitol. Her next move was working for Congressman Scott McInnis as a staff assistant and then as a press secretary for Rep. Dan Schaefer.
For a short period of time, she moved to the United Kingdom and came back later to Washington to join the White House staff as the Associate director of communications for the White House CEQ. She was then hired by Andy Card two months after the September 11 attack to become the associate director of communications.
From 2005 to 2007, she served as a Deputy Press Secretary. On August 31, 2007, she was announced as the White House Press Secretary. She worked from September 14, 2007, until the end of the Bush administration in January 2009.
After leaving the White House, she became a regular contributor on Fox News. In November 2009, she was nominated by President Barack Obama to serve on the Broadcasting Board of Governors. Perino is now the regular co-host of the talk show “The Five”. She appears on the show with other commentators like Greg Gutfeld, Juan Williams, Emily Compagno, and Jesse Watters.
Regarding her personal life, Perino is married to English-born Peter McMahon. They got married in 1998.
Dana Perino Net Worth
As of 2022, Dana Perino’s personal wealth is estimated to be $8 million. She earned a vast chunk of that money as a political commentator on Fox News. Her annual salary is reported to be around $4 million.
Dana Perino News
- Fox News anchor Dana Perino to speak at CSU-Pueblo spring commencement Yahoo News
- Dana Perino: The White House is doing everything they need to do to put Biden in a position to run again – Fox NewsDana Perino: The White House is doing everything they need to do to put Biden in a position to run again Fox News
- A 2022 Encore…Discovering The Beauty In Life's Journey FOX News Radio
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?