Melody Holt is an American entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and renowned reality TV star. She is best known for her appearance in the popular reality TV show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”. Melody is also a co-founder of the multi-million dollar real estate company “Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship”. As of 2022, Melody Holt net worth is estimated to be roughly $2.2 million.
|Full Name||Melody Holt|
|Birth Date||November 11, 1985|
|Birth Place||Brundidge, Alabama|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and reality TV star|
|Net Worth||$2.2 Million|
Early Life and Career
Famous reality TV star, Melody Holt was born on 11th November 1985 in the beautiful city Brundidge, Alabama. She is very close to her mother, Vanessa Rodgers Tracy who is a writer by profession. Melody considers mother Vanessa as her real model.
Holt has studied at Alabama A&M University. She graduated from the University with a Bachelors’s degree in English. Soon after graduation, she worked as a teacher at Middle School. Her husband Martell also used to teach at the same school.
Melody Holt Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Melody and Martell were keen to do some extraordinary in the real estate business. As a result, they established a lawn care business. At first, they didn’t have any idea how to do business. Despite that, they worked really hard to flourish their business. In just seven years, they turned their small business into a multi-million dollar company. They named the company “Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship LLC’.
It is quite hard to make a name as a successful entrepreneur, which Melody and Martell made possible. Now, their company is considered a top-rated company in home expansions, restoration, and rehabs.
Keeping aside her successful business career, Melody also became popular after making an appearance in the reality TV show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”. With the success of the show, both Melody and Martell became overnight reality TV stars. The reality TV show presented their up and down relation and dramas along with five other African-American real estate business people.
Melody Holt Husband- Martell Holt
Melody is married to Martell Holt, who is not just a business partner but also a life partner. They tied the knot on July 20, 2008. She is blessed with four kids named Maliah, Mariah, Martell, and Malani.
Holt’s relation with her husband has been talking of the town since they had appeared on the reality show. Their relation suffered through a hard time when she found Martell dating another woman. After a cheating allegation, she left the home with her four kids. She even filed a divorce, but later they reconciled. Few sources revealed that they are living together just because they are also executive producers of the reality series.
The true relation between Melody and Martell wouldn’t get revealed until the new season the series premiers.
Melody Holt Net Worth
Starting 2022, Melody Holt total net worth is estimated to be around $2.2 million dollars. She has earned a huge amount from her real estate business and reality TV show. Melody earns $56K from just her TV shows. Besides that, she is also a motivational speaker. She accumulates $196 per hour from the motivational speaking event. Melody is also earning a hefty amount from her Instagram post, being around $6K for promoting a brand post.
Melody Holt News
- LAMH Recap: LaTisha & Nell Have Tension + Melody Confronts Marsau, Once Again – Urban Belle MagazineLAMH Recap: LaTisha & Nell Have Tension + Melody Confronts Marsau, Once Again Urban Belle Magazine
- Martell Holt Clashes with Chris Fletcher After He Attempts to Deduct $100 from Rent Payment – Urban Belle MagazineMartell Holt Clashes with Chris Fletcher After He Attempts to Deduct $100 from Rent Payment Urban Belle Magazine
- Melody Shari Throws Some Shade As LAMH Fans Speculate About Marsau Scott's Teeth – Urban Belle MagazineMelody Shari Throws Some Shade As LAMH Fans Speculate About Marsau Scott's Teeth Urban Belle Magazine
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?