Antonia Lofaso Net Worth: How Rich is the Chef Actually in 2022?
Antonia Lofaso is a famous American chef. She is best known for her appearance on popular reality shows “Top Chef”, “Cutthroat Kitchen” and “Restaurant Startup”. Antonio currently owns few restaurants in Los Angeles, California. As of 2022, Antonia Lofaso net worth is estimated to be between $1 to $2.5 million.
|Full Name||Antonia Marie Lofaso|
|Birth Date||November 23, 1976|
|Birth Place||New York City, U. S.|
|Ex-Partner||Heavy D (death in 2011)|
|Net Worth||$1 to $2.5 million|
Antonia Lofaso stepped into this world on November 23, 1976, in New York, United States. She was raised by an Italian dad and a half Italian/Jewish mom. Antonia grew along with her brother.
Her parents have served her different delicious food while she was a kid. In fact, she used to get a variety of foods on every Thanksgiving dinner. That slowly developed her interest in cooking.
Antonia has studied at French Culinary Institute based in New York City. While she was studying at Culinary Institute, she was working as a manager of Sean Combs restaurant. She also gained early work experience as a chef serving at few Los Angeles-based restaurants called Foxtail and Spago.
Molly Yeh Net Worth 2021: Height, Age, Husband, Children & Career
Antonia Lofaso Net Worth and Career
Lofaso has successfully established her own restaurant in Los Angeles. She currently c-owns the restaurants’ DAMA, Black Market Liquor Bar, and Scopa Italian Roots.
Antonio’s delicious recipes led her to make an appearance in the 4th season of the cooking reality show Top Chef in 2008. She finished at 4th place in the show. In 2010, she appeared on the 8th season of the show “Top Chef: All-Stars”. Antonio reached to top 3 in the show, however, she didn’t win the competition. She finished as 2nd runner-up.
In 2014, Antonio took part in Top Chef Duels. Antonio faced her old opponent Mike Isabella in the show, who had already beaten her on the previous show Top Chef: All-Stars. But, this time the table turns and with Antonio’s magical delicious dishes, she came out as a winner of the show.
After winning the show, she was approached to work as a restaurant adviser on CNBC’s show “Restaurant Startup”. She appeared in the 2nd and 3rd seasons of the show in 2015 and 2016.
Antonio has additionally appeared as a judge in few TV shows like Cutthroat Kitchen and Guy’s Grocery Games. Recently in 2020, she made an appearance on singer Selena Gomez’s cooking show called Selena +Chef.
Lofaso recently made an appearance on a dating reality show The Bachelorette. She actually appeared in the show as a close family friend of Ben Smith. Ben had invited Antonio to introduce her date, Tayshia Adams.
Antonia Lofaso’s Ex-Husband- Heavy D
Antonio Lofaso is currently single. In past, she was in a relationship with the American rapper, Heavy D. Both were in a relationship for a long time, however, they didn’t tie the knot. They had a daughter named Xea Myers, born in 2000.
Heavy D left the world in November 2011 due to pulmonary embolism. Antonio’s life turned dark after Heavy D’s demise. However, she slowly overcomes the sorrow with her family’s support.
Antonio’s daughter Xea shared a lovely bond with her father a few years back. She still remembers and loves him. A while back in 2017, Xea posted an old picture with Heavy D on her Instagram.
Antonia Lofaso Net Worth
Antonia Lofaso has been involved in the restaurant business for more than a decade now. At the start of 2022, Antonia Lofaso’s personal wealth is valued between $1 to $2.5 million. Few reports claimed that Antonia earns 85,000 dollars annually.
Antonia Lofaso News
- The Battle Hits The Beach On The Return Of Summer’s Hottest Culinary Competition Beachside Brawl With Host Antonia Lofaso – Warner Bros. DiscoveryThe Battle Hits The Beach On The Return Of Summer’s Hottest Culinary Competition Beachside Brawl With Host Antonia Lofaso Warner Bros. Discovery
- Tournament of Champions Season 4 episode 4 recap: More first round upsets FoodSided
- Meet Food Network Chef Antonia Lofaso’s Daughter Xea Myers With Late Rapper Heavy D – Yahoo EntertainmentMeet Food Network Chef Antonia Lofaso’s Daughter Xea Myers With Late Rapper Heavy D Yahoo Entertainment
Leave a Reply
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?
Pingback: Molly Yeh Net Worth 2021: Height, Age, Husband, Children & Career