Antonia Lofaso is a famous American chef. She is best known for her appearance on popular reality shows “Top Chef”, “Cutthroat Kitchen” and “Restaurant Startup”. Antonio currently owns few restaurants in Los Angeles, California. As of 2022, Antonia Lofaso net worth is estimated to be between $1 to $2.5 million.
|Full Name||Antonia Marie Lofaso|
|Birth Date||November 23, 1976|
|Birth Place||New York City, U. S.|
|Ex-Partner||Heavy D (death in 2011)|
|Net Worth||$1 to $2.5 million|
Antonia Lofaso stepped into this world on November 23, 1976, in New York, United States. She was raised by an Italian dad and a half Italian/Jewish mom. Antonia grew along with her brother.
Her parents have served her different delicious food while she was a kid. In fact, she used to get a variety of foods on every Thanksgiving dinner. That slowly developed her interest in cooking.
Antonia has studied at French Culinary Institute based in New York City. While she was studying at Culinary Institute, she was working as a manager of Sean Combs restaurant. She also gained early work experience as a chef serving at few Los Angeles-based restaurants called Foxtail and Spago.
Antonia Lofaso Net Worth and Career
Lofaso has successfully established her own restaurant in Los Angeles. She currently c-owns the restaurants’ DAMA, Black Market Liquor Bar, and Scopa Italian Roots.
Antonio’s delicious recipes led her to make an appearance in the 4th season of the cooking reality show Top Chef in 2008. She finished at 4th place in the show. In 2010, she appeared on the 8th season of the show “Top Chef: All-Stars”. Antonio reached to top 3 in the show, however, she didn’t win the competition. She finished as 2nd runner-up.
In 2014, Antonio took part in Top Chef Duels. Antonio faced her old opponent Mike Isabella in the show, who had already beaten her on the previous show Top Chef: All-Stars. But, this time the table turns and with Antonio’s magical delicious dishes, she came out as a winner of the show.
After winning the show, she was approached to work as a restaurant adviser on CNBC’s show “Restaurant Startup”. She appeared in the 2nd and 3rd seasons of the show in 2015 and 2016.
Antonio has additionally appeared as a judge in few TV shows like Cutthroat Kitchen and Guy’s Grocery Games. Recently in 2020, she made an appearance on singer Selena Gomez’s cooking show called Selena +Chef.
Lofaso recently made an appearance on a dating reality show The Bachelorette. She actually appeared in the show as a close family friend of Ben Smith. Ben had invited Antonio to introduce her date, Tayshia Adams.
Antonia Lofaso’s Ex-Husband- Heavy D
Antonio Lofaso is currently single. In past, she was in a relationship with the American rapper, Heavy D. Both were in a relationship for a long time, however, they didn’t tie the knot. They had a daughter named Xea Myers, born in 2000.
Heavy D left the world in November 2011 due to pulmonary embolism. Antonio’s life turned dark after Heavy D’s demise. However, she slowly overcomes the sorrow with her family’s support.
Antonio’s daughter Xea shared a lovely bond with her father a few years back. She still remembers and loves him. A while back in 2017, Xea posted an old picture with Heavy D on her Instagram.
Antonia Lofaso Net Worth
Antonia Lofaso has been involved in the restaurant business for more than a decade now. At the start of 2022, Antonia Lofaso’s personal wealth is valued between $1 to $2.5 million. Few reports claimed that Antonia earns 85,000 dollars annually.
Antonia Lofaso News
- Celebrity Chef Antonia Lofaso to Deliver Keynote Address at Wild Alaska Pollock Annual Meeting – PerishableNewsCelebrity Chef Antonia Lofaso to Deliver Keynote Address at Wild Alaska Pollock Annual Meeting PerishableNews
- Is Food Network Host Antonia Lofaso Married? What We Know Distractify
- Guy's Ultimate Game Night Season 1 co-hosts: Meet Guy Fieri and Antonia Lofaso from Food Network’s show – SportskeedaGuy's Ultimate Game Night Season 1 co-hosts: Meet Guy Fieri and Antonia Lofaso from Food Network’s show Sportskeeda
Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
Future is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being one of the most influential figures...
Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?
Coolio was an American rapper, actor, and record producer. He was best known for his hit music charts such as...
Akbar V Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper & Social Media Star?
Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is an American rapper. She Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is...
42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
Dion Marquise Hayes, popular as 42 Dugg is a famous American rapper. He is best perceived for his amazing collaboration...
- Tua Tagovailoa Net Worth: How Rich is Dolphins’ Quarterback?
- Craig Conover Net Worth: How Rich is Southern Charm Star?
- Tiki Barber Net Worth: How Rich is the Retired NFL Player?
- Tony Blevins Net Worth: How Rich is Apple’s Ex VP Actually?
- Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
- Jeff Dunham Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Children
- Tristan Tate Net Worth: How Rich is Andrew Tate’s Brother?
- Ime Udoka Net Worth: How Rich is the Former NBA Player?
- John Fetterman Net Worth: How Rich is the Politician Actually?
- Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?