Adolph Robert Thornton, Jr., better known as Young Dolph was an American rapper. He claimed prominence after the release of his second mixtape “Welcome 2 Dolph World”, which was released on July 2, 2010. Dolph was shot and killed inside a local cookie shop in his hometown, Memphis, Tennessee on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. Young Dolph net worth at the time of his death is estimated to be around $3 million.
|Full Name||Adolph Robert Thornton, Jr.|
|Birth Date||July 27, 1985|
|Birth Date||Chicago, Illinois, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Death||November 17, 2021|
Young Dolph was born Adolph Robert Thornton Jr. on the 27th of July, 1985 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He moved along with his family to Memphis, Tennessee at 2 years of age. Dolph grew up with two brothers and two sisters. The later rapper, Juice Wrld was his cousin. He was raised by his grandmother since his parents were mostly addicted to crack cocaine, and they would appear in front of him once every few weeks.
Young Dolph Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Dolph came up with his debut mixtape titled “Paper Route Campaign” in 2008. After two years in 2010, he established his independent record label, Paper Route Empire. The same year, he dropped his second mixtape titled “Welcome 2 Dolph World”. He started getting recognized after the release of his second mixtape. In 2016, he was featured on the hit double platinum song of O. T. Genasis, which had the title “Cut It”.
Dolph went on to release his first studio album “King of Memphis” in 2016, which was released under his record label, Paper Route Empire label. The album became a big hit that peaked at the 49th spot on the Billboard 200. In July 2019, he collaborated with the rapper, Key Glock, and released a collaborative album “Dum and Dummer”, which peaked at the 8th spot on the Billboard 200.
In early 2020, the rumors came that Dolph was considering retiring from music to spend time with his kids. Though, he couldn’t stay away from music for a long time and came up with the song “Sunshine” during the COVID-19 pandemic. In March 2021, he released the song titled “Aspen”, and the same month on March 26, he dropped his second collaborative album “Dum and Dummer 2”.
Young Dolph Personal Life
Young Dolph was dating his longtime girlfriend, Mia Jaye. He also shares two kids with his girlfriend Mia named Tre Tre and Ari. Dolph was shot and killed on November 17, 2021, while buying cookies for his mom at a local shop in Memphis.
According to police authorities, an unidentified gunman came into the store and shot him twice. After he was shot, hundreds of people swarmed the crime scene and police had to arrive to prevent individuals from entering the store where he was shot. The investigation is still in process as the identity of the murderer has not been identified yet.
Young Dolph Net Worth
Young Dolph had earned an estimated net worth of $3 million before he was killed on November 17, 2021. He has gathered a whopping amount from his music album sales and concert events.
Young Dolph News
- Judge removes jail restriction order for Justin Johnson | News FOX13 Memphis
- Young Dolph’s fiancée fights for justice 2 years after his death WREG NewsChannel 3
- Young Dolph’s Fiancée Vents Frustration With Murder Prosecution: ‘I Need Us To Be Heard’ – Rolling StoneYoung Dolph’s Fiancée Vents Frustration With Murder Prosecution: ‘I Need Us To Be Heard’ Rolling Stone
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?