Tyler Jamal Brown, better known as Tyla Yaweh is a 27 years old American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Tyler is best known for his hit songs “Gemini”, “She Bad” and “Wildlife”. He is currently signed under two record labels; London Entertainment and Epic Records. As of 2022, Tyla Yaweh net worth is estimated to be roughly $1.5 million.
|Full Name||Tyler Jamal Brown|
|Birth Date||May 31, 1995|
|Birth Place||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Tyla Yaweh was born on May 31, 1995, in Orlando, Florida, United States. He lived his early childhood living in a surrounding where drugs and violence were very common. Tyla also got involved in drug activities, due to which, he was thrown out of his house by his mother. Later, he moved his place from Florida to Los Angeles along with his friends.
Tyla, while living in Los Angeles, was noticed by the rapper, Post Malone and his manager, Dre London. Considering his immense musical talent, he was eventually signed on Malone’s record label, London Entertainment.
Tyla Yaweh Net Worth & Career
He released his first song titled, Drugs and Pain on November 22, 2017. The official music video of the song was released on January 12, 2018. It was able to garner the wide attention of music lovers, receiving 1 million views on YouTube. Following that, he dropped several other songs, including “Wildlife”, “Goals” and “Gemini”.
The three songs performed really well, hitting millions of streams on streaming platforms like Spotify, SoundCloud, and YouTube. He gave another hit song titled “She Bad” on November 19, 2018. The song received over 4.4 million views on YouTube. On February 22, 2019, he released his first mixtape titled “Heart Full of Rage”.
After giving few hit songs, he continued to deliver some more enchanting songs like “They Ain’t You”, “High Right Now”, “Ain’t What It Seems”, “Wraith Skating”, “Salute” and “Adderall”. On July 1, 2019, he collaborated with French Montana and gave another big hit “Salute”. The music video of the song received 5 million views on YouTube.
He delivered another massive hit, “Who Shot Johnny?” on September 4, 2019. The song received over 4.7 million YouTube views. In January 2020, he collaborated with the famous rapper, Wiz Khalifa and dropped the song “High Right Now”.
The song was a massive hit, which crossed over 14 million views on YouTube. His most recent songs, which created magic in music platform includes “Stuntin’ On You” and “All the Smoke”.
Tyla Yaweh Personal Life
Tyla Yaweh has not mentioned any information regarding his love affairs. Likewise, we didn’t get any hint of him being getting involved in a love relationship with anyone yet. He seems to be focusing more on his music career right now. Tyla is growing his fan base on Instagram, where he has 589K followers.
Tyla Yaweh Net Worth
As of 2022, Tyla Yaweh’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $1.5 million. He has been able to gather a huge amount all from his music album sales. The amount would be bigger for sure if he continues to deliver amazing hit numbers in the future.
Tyla Yaweh News
- Tyla Yaweh talks upcoming album 'RAGER BØY,' collabs with MGK & Travis Barker Variance Magazine
- Tyla Yaweh Celebrates On Instagram After Post Malone Collaboration 'Tommy Lee' Goes Platinum – HipHopDXTyla Yaweh Celebrates On Instagram After Post Malone Collaboration 'Tommy Lee' Goes Platinum HipHopDX
- 12AM Reveals When He, Tyla Yaweh & Pressa Knew Their New Song ‘Showgirls’ Was ‘A Hit’ – HollywoodLife12AM Reveals When He, Tyla Yaweh & Pressa Knew Their New Song ‘Showgirls’ Was ‘A Hit’ HollywoodLife
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?