Jacques Bermon Webster Jr known professionally as Travis Scott is an American rapper, singer, and record producer. He is regarded as one of the very talented musicians in the industry. In 2012, Scott signed his first major-label contract with Epic Records. In November of the same year, Scott signed a publishing deal with Kanye West’s GOOD Music, as part of its production wing Very GOOD Beats. As of 2022, Travis Scott net worth is estimated to be around $60 million.
|Full Name||Jacques Bermon Webster Jr|
|Birthday||April 30, 1991|
|Birthplace||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Profession||Rapper, singer, songwriter|
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
Jacques Bermon Webster Jr was born on April 30, 1991, in Houston, Texas, United States. Travis lived with his grandmother from age 1 to 6 in South Park, Houston. His grandma’s house was located in south-central Houston and the neighborhood was popular for being the crime center of the state.
He had a pretty rough childhood and had to face a lot of difficult situations growing up. He had many times in his interviews stated that he wanted to get out of that hood. He also said that fighting those situations made him strong and help him become the person he is today. He moved to Missouri City, to live with his parents.
His mother worked for Apple and his father ran his own business. Scott’s father himself is also a soul musician and his grandfather was a jazz composer. During high school, he participated in musical theater. Travis attended the University of Texas at San Antonio, before dropping out his second year to fully pursue his music career.
Travis Scott Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Webster started his career quite early in 2008. He formed a duo with his close friend Chris Holloway. In to release their first EP ( untitled ) on a social networking site called Myspace. He has four number-one songs on the Hot 100, “Sicko Mode” (featuring Drake), “Highest in the Room”, “The Scotts” (with Kid Cudi as The Scotts), and “Franchise” (featuring Young Thug and M.I.A.).
His most popular songs include Goosebumps, Out West, Hats Off, etc. In 2018, his third studio album, Astroworld, was released to critical acclaim and produced his first Billboard Hot 100 number one single, “Sicko Mode” which featured Drake. In 2019, Scott’s record label Cactus Jack Records released the compilation album JackBoys which became the first number one album on the Billboard 200 of the 2020s.
Scott began dating media personality and businesswoman Kylie Jenner in 2017. On February 1, 2018, Jenner gave birth to their daughter, Stormi Webster. His girlfriend Kylie Jenner also appeared in the music video for “Stop Trying to Be God”, from his album “Astroworld”.
They broke up in September 2019, but quarantined together during the COVID-19 pandemic for the sake of their daughter and decided to co-parent her. Spending time together during quarantine helped them to make up their relationship and start dating again.
On September 7, 2021, after weeks of speculation by media and fans, Kylie Jenner revealed that she and Scott are expecting their second child through a very heartwarming video posted by Kylie on Instagram.
Travis Scott Net Worth
As of 2022, Travis Scott’s personal wealth is estimated to be $60 million. Between September 2017 and September 2018, Travis earned $20 million between touring, record sales, and his Nike endorsement deal making him one of the 15 highest-paid rappers on the planet. He has collaborated with high-end brands such as Macdonald’s, Nike, etc.
Scott has already established his name as among the best rappers in the world and thus it will be no surprise if his net worth continues to climb up in the future.
Travis Scott News
- Travis Scott's Last Air Jordan Collaboration Set a Nike Record ComplexHiroshi Fujiwara Attends NBA Japan Game Wearing Unreleased Travis Scott x Fragment Design Jordans Sneaker Newsfragment Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low […]
- Travis Scott directs Future’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” performance REVOLTFuture Performs "Love You Better" On Jimmy Kimmel, Travis Scott Serves As Creative Director HotNewHipHopTravis Scott Directs Future's 'Kimmel' Performance HipHopDXFuture Performs a Sketch for […]
- Kylie Jenner Explains How Baby No. 2 Was Born With No Name, Shares Details of His Birth: ‘I Felt the Pressure’ – Us WeeklyKylie Jenner Explains How Baby No. 2 Was Born With No Name, Shares Details of His Birth: ‘I Felt the Pressure’ Us WeeklyKylie Jenner Says She Regretted Naming Her Son Wolf […]
Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
Future is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being one of the most influential figures...
Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?
Coolio was an American rapper, actor, and record producer. He was best known for his hit music charts such as...
Akbar V Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper & Social Media Star?
Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is an American rapper. She Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is...
42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
Dion Marquise Hayes, popular as 42 Dugg is a famous American rapper. He is best perceived for his amazing collaboration...
- Tua Tagovailoa Net Worth: How Rich is Dolphins’ Quarterback?
- Craig Conover Net Worth: How Rich is Southern Charm Star?
- Tiki Barber Net Worth: How Rich is the Retired NFL Player?
- Tony Blevins Net Worth: How Rich is Apple’s Ex VP Actually?
- Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
- Jeff Dunham Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Children
- Tristan Tate Net Worth: How Rich is Andrew Tate’s Brother?
- Ime Udoka Net Worth: How Rich is the Former NBA Player?
- John Fetterman Net Worth: How Rich is the Politician Actually?
- Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?