Jacques Bermon Webster Jr known professionally as Travis Scott is an American rapper, singer, and record producer. He is regarded as one of the very talented musicians in the industry. In 2012, Scott signed his first major-label contract with Epic Records. In November of the same year, Scott signed a publishing deal with Kanye West’s GOOD Music, as part of its production wing Very GOOD Beats. As of 2022, Travis Scott net worth is estimated to be around $60 million.
|Full Name||Jacques Bermon Webster Jr|
|Birthday||April 30, 1991|
|Birthplace||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Profession||Rapper, singer, songwriter|
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
Jacques Bermon Webster Jr was born on April 30, 1991, in Houston, Texas, United States. Travis lived with his grandmother from age 1 to 6 in South Park, Houston. His grandma’s house was located in south-central Houston and the neighborhood was popular for being the crime center of the state.
He had a pretty rough childhood and had to face a lot of difficult situations growing up. He had many times in his interviews stated that he wanted to get out of that hood. He also said that fighting those situations made him strong and help him become the person he is today. He moved to Missouri City, to live with his parents.
His mother worked for Apple and his father ran his own business. Scott’s father himself is also a soul musician and his grandfather was a jazz composer. During high school, he participated in musical theater. Travis attended the University of Texas at San Antonio, before dropping out his second year to fully pursue his music career.
Travis Scott Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Webster started his career quite early in 2008. He formed a duo with his close friend Chris Holloway. In to release their first EP ( untitled ) on a social networking site called Myspace. He has four number-one songs on the Hot 100, “Sicko Mode” (featuring Drake), “Highest in the Room”, “The Scotts” (with Kid Cudi as The Scotts), and “Franchise” (featuring Young Thug and M.I.A.).
His most popular songs include Goosebumps, Out West, Hats Off, etc. In 2018, his third studio album, Astroworld, was released to critical acclaim and produced his first Billboard Hot 100 number one single, “Sicko Mode” which featured Drake. In 2019, Scott’s record label Cactus Jack Records released the compilation album JackBoys which became the first number one album on the Billboard 200 of the 2020s.
Scott began dating media personality and businesswoman Kylie Jenner in 2017. On February 1, 2018, Jenner gave birth to their daughter, Stormi Webster. His girlfriend Kylie Jenner also appeared in the music video for “Stop Trying to Be God”, from his album “Astroworld”.
They broke up in September 2019, but quarantined together during the COVID-19 pandemic for the sake of their daughter and decided to co-parent her. Spending time together during quarantine helped them to make up their relationship and start dating again.
On September 7, 2021, after weeks of speculation by media and fans, Kylie Jenner revealed that she and Scott are expecting their second child through a very heartwarming video posted by Kylie on Instagram.
Travis Scott Net Worth
As of 2022, Travis Scott’s personal wealth is estimated to be $60 million. Between September 2017 and September 2018, Travis earned $20 million between touring, record sales, and his Nike endorsement deal making him one of the 15 highest-paid rappers on the planet. He has collaborated with high-end brands such as Macdonald’s, Nike, etc.
Scott has already established his name as among the best rappers in the world and thus it will be no surprise if his net worth continues to climb up in the future.
Travis Scott News
- Matthew McConaughey's Son Levi, 15, Has a Blast Rapping Along to Travis Scott at Concert with Friends – PEOPLEMatthew McConaughey's Son Levi, 15, Has a Blast Rapping Along to Travis Scott at Concert with Friends PEOPLEMatthew McConaughey's Son Levi Nails Rap at Travis Scott Concert Entertainment TonightView Full Coverage on […]
- Sickamore, The Music Exec Behind The Rise Of Travis Scott, Don Toliver And More, Is Helping The Next Generation Of NYC Artists – Blavity NewsSickamore, The Music Exec Behind The Rise Of Travis Scott, Don Toliver And More, Is Helping The Next Generation Of NYC Artists Blavity News
- Audemars Piguet x Travis Scott Watch Introduciton HODINKEETravis Scott Just Designed a $201000 Royal Oak With Audemars Piguet GQAP x Travis Scott x Cactus Jack Royal Oak Collab HYPEBEASTTravis Scott and Audemars Piguet […]
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?