Antony Rafiq Khan, who is simply known as Tony Khan, is an American businessman and sports executive. He is the co-owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Fulham F.C. Khan is also the founder and CEO of the wrestling promotion called All Elite Wrestling(AEW). As of 2022, Tony Khan net worth is estimated to be around $1 billion.
|Full Name||Antony Rafiq Khan|
|Birth Date||October 10, 1982|
|Birth Place||Urbana-Champaign, Illinois|
|Profession||Businessman and Sports Executive|
|Net Worth||$1 billion|
Tony Khan is the son of Pakistani billionaire Shahid Khan and Ann Carlson. He studied at University Laboratory High School and would later join the University of Illinois where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science which was focused on finance.
Tony Khan Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Tony Khan became a co-owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2012 and is currently working as the Senior Vice President of Football Technology & Analytics there. However, with his family being involved in many ventures, Khan wears different hats to manage the ventures. F
ive years after becoming a co-owner of Jacksonville Jaguars, he became the co-owner of Fulham F.C. where he is currently acting as the Vice Chairman/Director of Football Operations. This means that Khan plays an integral role in helping to bring in players to the club.
In 2018, Khan would start All Elite Wrestling(AEW) where his family is the lead investor. Since he loved professional wrestling from a young age, Khan had the dream of starting his promotion. He has been working on making this a reality with AEW him setting the five-year plan by mentioning that he wants to work on building AEW as a well-known brand for professional wrestling and also creating an amazing roster.
He is serving as the President and CEO of AEW and has already been able to recruit some well-known legends such as Chris Jericho, Big Show, and Christian. In 2021, Khan was able to make a lot of fans happy by signing CM Punk who made a return to wrestling after 7 years. He has mentioned that the fans can expect even more superstars to become part of the roster in the coming years.
One thing that has set AEW apart and brought so many fans hooked to their shows is that Khan has created a culture where the wrestlers are given creative control and the wrestlers themselves work on creating the scripts that would best meet their character. His work in wrestling promotions has led to him winning the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Promoter of the Year award in 2019 and 2020.
Apart from these ventures, Khan is also the owner of a company called TruMedia Networks which provides sports analytics solutions for different leagues around the world.
Tony Khan has not disclosed his relationship status. It is not known whether he is married or has any children either. Though Khan is active on social media, his posts are usually related to the different businesses that he is managing.
Tony Khan Net Worth
As of 2022, Tony Khan has an estimated net worth of $1 billion. His father Shahid Khan has been able to accumulate a huge net worth of $8 billion over the years coming in the 66th position in the 400 richest people in America. His father is the richest person who has come from Pakistani origin through the success of his automotive company called Flex-N-Gate with him later expanding to several other ventures.
Tony has followed in his father’s footsteps and has been involved in these businesses where he is also a co-owner which has helped him have such a high net worth.
Tony Khan News
- Booker T Thinks Ring Of Honor Should Be "Scrapped" – TJR Wrestling TJR WrestlingBooker T says ROH is not worth restarting, nobody misses AEW's suspended talent Wrestling NewsBooker T Doesn't See ROH […]
- Anthony Henry Describes Differences Between His Triple H And Tony Khan Interactions – Wrestling Inc.Anthony Henry Describes Differences Between His Triple H And Tony Khan Interactions Wrestling Inc.CM Punk career discussed by Mick Foley on his podcast PWTorchAnthony Henry on How Long After WWE Release He […]
- Tony Khan On AEW Stars: "Two Of The Most Improved Wrestlers In The World" WhatCulture
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?