Antony Rafiq Khan, who is simply known as Tony Khan, is an American businessman and sports executive. He is the co-owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Fulham F.C. Khan is also the founder and CEO of the wrestling promotion called All Elite Wrestling(AEW). As of 2022, Tony Khan net worth is estimated to be around $1 billion.
|Full Name||Antony Rafiq Khan|
|Birth Date||October 10, 1982|
|Birth Place||Urbana-Champaign, Illinois|
|Profession||Businessman and Sports Executive|
|Net Worth||$1 billion|
Tony Khan is the son of Pakistani billionaire Shahid Khan and Ann Carlson. He studied at University Laboratory High School and would later join the University of Illinois where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science which was focused on finance.
Tony Khan Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Tony Khan became a co-owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2012 and is currently working as the Senior Vice President of Football Technology & Analytics there. However, with his family being involved in many ventures, Khan wears different hats to manage the ventures. F
ive years after becoming a co-owner of Jacksonville Jaguars, he became the co-owner of Fulham F.C. where he is currently acting as the Vice Chairman/Director of Football Operations. This means that Khan plays an integral role in helping to bring in players to the club.
In 2018, Khan would start All Elite Wrestling(AEW) where his family is the lead investor. Since he loved professional wrestling from a young age, Khan had the dream of starting his promotion. He has been working on making this a reality with AEW him setting the five-year plan by mentioning that he wants to work on building AEW as a well-known brand for professional wrestling and also creating an amazing roster.
He is serving as the President and CEO of AEW and has already been able to recruit some well-known legends such as Chris Jericho, Big Show, and Christian. In 2021, Khan was able to make a lot of fans happy by signing CM Punk who made a return to wrestling after 7 years. He has mentioned that the fans can expect even more superstars to become part of the roster in the coming years.
One thing that has set AEW apart and brought so many fans hooked to their shows is that Khan has created a culture where the wrestlers are given creative control and the wrestlers themselves work on creating the scripts that would best meet their character. His work in wrestling promotions has led to him winning the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Promoter of the Year award in 2019 and 2020.
Apart from these ventures, Khan is also the owner of a company called TruMedia Networks which provides sports analytics solutions for different leagues around the world.
Tony Khan has not disclosed his relationship status. It is not known whether he is married or has any children either. Though Khan is active on social media, his posts are usually related to the different businesses that he is managing.
Tony Khan Net Worth
As of 2022, Tony Khan has an estimated net worth of $1 billion. His father Shahid Khan has been able to accumulate a huge net worth of $8 billion over the years coming in the 66th position in the 400 richest people in America. His father is the richest person who has come from Pakistani origin through the success of his automotive company called Flex-N-Gate with him later expanding to several other ventures.
Tony has followed in his father’s footsteps and has been involved in these businesses where he is also a co-owner which has helped him have such a high net worth.
Tony Khan News
- AEW CEO Tony Khan Reveals Inspiration Behind Worlds End PPV Name Wrestling Inc.Tony Khan Explains the Inspiration AEW Worlds End 411mania.comThe Bizarre Way A Tottenham Hotspur Match Influenced AEW PPV Name Inside The […]
- Chris Jericho Discusses How Tony Khan Likes To Structure AEW PPVs Wrestling Inc.Chris Jericho Discusses Tony Khan's Strategy for Organizing AEW Pay-Per-Views Wrestling News SourceChris Jericho On How Tony Khan Lays Out […]
- Reason Why CM Punk Hasn't Spoke Out About AEW Cultaholic
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?