Tom Sandoval is an American Entrepreneur and television reality star. He is best known for being part of the popular reality television series called Vanderpump Rules where he was one of the employees of the restaurant featured in the show called SUR that was full of drama. As of 2022, Tom Sandoval net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
|Full Name||Tom Sandoval|
|Birth Date||July 7, 1983|
|Birth Place||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Television Reality Star|
|Relationship Status||In a Relationship with Kristen Doute|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Tom was born on July 7, 1983, in St. Louis Missouri. He is the son and Anthony and Terri Green. He also has a brother named Brian Sandoval who he grew up with.
Tom Sandoval Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Tom joined the cast of Vanderpump Rules since its inception in 2013. During this time, he was simply a young guy who like many of the other waiters and bartenders were aspiring actors and singers who were working the job just to make their ends meet.
This show featured the restaurant called Sexy Unique Restaurant which is owned by Lisa Vanderpump who made her name by appearing on the reality television show called The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Building up from the fame she received from there, Vanderpump Rules is among the spin-off shows that have been very successful.
In the show, Tom and other employees’ lives are covered as they try and climb the ladder towards their dreams. In the process, there is a lot of drama in the show including affairs among the different co-workers being one of the key components of the success of the show.
Over the years, the popularity of the show grew for its depiction of real-life drama that fans could relate to. This created a huge fan following for the show since it attracted a drama-loving audience which turns out to be a very big population.
Tom is seen in the show as a bartender who has plans of making it either as an actor or a model. He also plays the guitar for a band called Pierce the Arrow. Other than his role in Vanderpump Rules, he has also been part of films such as Playing with Fire, Behind Your Eyes, and 23 Minutes to Sunrise.
After the success he received from the show, Tom decided to start his own restaurant with his former employer Lisa Vanderpump being his mentor. The restaurant is called TomTom Bar since Tom has partnered with his best friend Tom Schwartz in the restaurant.
During the show, Tom was dating Kristen Doute. They had an on-and-off relationship where Tom was not the most faithful of boyfriends to Kristen. In fact, Tom had kissed his current girlfriend named Ariana Madix, who is also an actress while he was still dating Kristen Doute.
Tom Sandoval Net Worth
As of 2022, Tom Sandoval has an estimated net worth of $5 million. It is reported that Tom had a salary of $25,000 per episode in the show. But this was not his initial salary as he had received only $38,000 for the first two seasons of being part of the show.
However, once the show had gotten very high popularity, he objected to the current contract he had for a much-improved one based on the way that the show was performing commercially. Now with a thriving bar business, Tom’s net worth has increased dramatically over the years.
With such a high net worth, Tom has been investing his money into real estate with him buying a home in Los Angeles for $2.07 million in February of 2019.
Tom Sandoval News
- Vanderpump Rules’ Katie Maloney files to ‘forever terminate’ spousal support for herself AND ex Tom Schwa… – The US SunVanderpump Rules’ Katie Maloney files to ‘forever terminate’ spousal support for herself AND ex Tom Schwa… The US SunTom Schwartz And Katie Maloney Settle Divorce Reality TeaTom Schwartz Made Heartbreaking Statement Amid […]
- Tom Sandoval Hints About 'Crazy Year' Amid Split Rumors? TV Shows Ace
- Why Vanderpump Rules' Tom Sandoval Says Season 10 Will Be "Different" E! NEWSVanderpump Rules’ Peter Madrigal Confirms Tom Schwartz and Raquel Leviss Hooked Up After His Own Date With Her Us WeeklyVanderpump […]
Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
Future is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being one of the most influential figures...
Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?
Coolio was an American rapper, actor, and record producer. He was best known for his hit music charts such as...
Akbar V Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper & Social Media Star?
Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is an American rapper. She Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is...
42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
Dion Marquise Hayes, popular as 42 Dugg is a famous American rapper. He is best perceived for his amazing collaboration...
- Tua Tagovailoa Net Worth: How Rich is Dolphins’ Quarterback?
- Craig Conover Net Worth: How Rich is Southern Charm Star?
- Tiki Barber Net Worth: How Rich is the Retired NFL Player?
- Tony Blevins Net Worth: How Rich is Apple’s Ex VP Actually?
- Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
- Jeff Dunham Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Children
- Tristan Tate Net Worth: How Rich is Andrew Tate’s Brother?
- Ime Udoka Net Worth: How Rich is the Former NBA Player?
- John Fetterman Net Worth: How Rich is the Politician Actually?
- Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?