Savannah Guthrie is a famous American journalist, and attorney. She is best known for working as a co-anchor of NBC News’ morning show “Today”. She has been working as co-anchor of the show since July 2012. As of 2022, Savannah Guthrie net worth is estimated to be around $26 million.
|Full Name||Savannah Guthrie|
|Birth Date||December 27, 1971|
|Birth Place||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Profession||Broadcast Journalist, and attorney|
|Net Worth||$26 million|
Savannah Guthrie was born on 27th December 1971 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. She was named after her great-grandmother. Savannah was born in Australia since her father was stationed there for work. After living for several years in Australia, her family returned back to the United States. Two years later, they settled down in Tucson, Arizona.
Regarding her education, she received high school graduation from Amphitheater High School based in Tucson. Later, she joined the University of Arizona, from where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Journalism. She also achieved J. D. from Georgetown University Law Center in 2002.
Savannah Guthrie Net Worth & Career
Savannah started off her career in the broadcasting field by working at ABC-affiliated TV station, KMIZ. She worked there for two years before moving back to Tucson. In 1995, she started working for NBC affiliated TV station, KVOA. She joined the new TV station, WRC-TV after five years of serving at KVOA. While working at WRC-TV, she covered major stories like the 2001 anthrax attacks, and September 11, 2001 attack on The Pentagon.
Guthrie has also served for the law firm, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld. She worked there as a litigation associate, taking over the cases of white-collar criminal defense. Savannah started working as a national trial correspondent for CourtTV in 2004. In 2007, she started working as a correspondent for NBC News. She was given the responsibility as a White House correspondent for NBC News on December 18, 2007. She has additionally worked as a substitute news anchor on “NBC Nightly News”.
Savannah was confirmed as a co-host of the show, Today on May 9, 2011, after Meredith Vieira announced her departure. After a month on June 9, 201, she was hired as an NBC News’ chief legal analyst, where she made her first appearance on May 25, 2011. She started working as a co-anchor of NBC’s show, Today replacing Ann Curry on June 29, 2012. She worked along with co-anchor Matt Lauer for the first time hosting the show on July 9, 2012.
Savannah recently appeared as a guest host on America’s favorite quiz show “Jeopardy!”. She prepared for the quiz show looking at the devouring episodes hosted by the former host Alex Trebek, who lost his life last November due to pancreatic cancer. On her first experience as a host of the game show, she picks up Call Me Kat star, Mayim Bialik. Likewise, on June 28, CNN”s chief medical correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta would be her next guest.
Savannah Guthrie Personal Life
View this post on Instagram
Savannah Guthrie was first married to BBC News presenter, Mark Orchard. She tied the knot with him in December 2005. Savannah met him the first time while covering the Michael Jackson trial. However, their relation survived for four years as they ended their relation with divorce in 2009.
After separating from Mark, she started dating Michael Feldman in late 2009. She started her new relationship with Michael while enjoying a vacation in Turks and Caicos. The couple got engaged in 2013 and shared the wedding vows on March 15, 2014. Just two days after the marriage, she announced her pregnancy news. On August 13, 2014, she delivered her first child, Vale Guthrie Feldman. Likewise, she became the mother for the second time on December 8, 2016, where she delivered a baby boy, Charles Max Feldman.
Savannah Guthrie Net Worth
As of 2022, Savannah Guthrie’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $26 million. As per sources, she is currently receiving an annual salary of $8 million as a co-anchor of the “Today Show”.
Savannah Guthrie News
- Savannah Guthrie, Drew Barrymore on Empowering Their Daughters: It's 'Where You Put the Emphasis' – PEOPLESavannah Guthrie, Drew Barrymore on Empowering Their Daughters: It's 'Where You Put the Emphasis' PEOPLE
- Savannah Guthrie, Drew Barrymore on Empowering Their Daughters: It's 'Where You Put the Emphasis' – Yahoo EntertainmentSavannah Guthrie, Drew Barrymore on Empowering Their Daughters: It's 'Where You Put the Emphasis' Yahoo EntertainmentToday’s Savannah Guthrie confirms her brand new show on totally different network launches today… The US SunView […]
- Savannah Guthrie saying goodbye to $7.1M NYC home after 5 years New York Post 'Today' Co-Anchor Savannah Guthrie Taking A Hit By Offloading NYC Pad For $7.1 Million Radar OnlineView Full Coverage […]
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?