Sarah Baeumler is a Canadian reality television personality who is best known for being the star of the show called Renovation Island with her partner Bryan Baeumler. The show sees the journey of the couple who are experts in home renovation restoring a huge abandoned resort. As of 2022, Sarah Baeumler net worth is estimated to be around $15 million.
|Full Name||Sarah Baeumler|
|Birth Date||March 26, 1978|
|Birth Place||Oakville, Canada|
|Profession||Reality Television Personality|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Sarah studied at a high school in Oakville in Canada which was also her hometown. She would later study at Appleby College and also pursued her further studies from thereon. In her early days, Sarah was working as a camp counselor by being associated with an organization called Camp Totoredaca.
She also worked at the Spaghetti Factory where she was a bartender. Furthermore, a fact that many people are not aware of is that Sarah is also a trained dancer who is well versed in different dance forms including ballet.
Sarah Baeumler Net Worth and Career
Sarah ran her self-run dance studio for some time but eventually decided to help Bryan in helping him for the opportunities that were coming for his shows. This is when Sarah started to be seen in shows such as House of Bryan and The Island of Bryan. Talking about the transition in her career, Sarah has mentioned how working with Bryan in the show helped to make her familiar with interior designing for which she found a passion.
As her passion for interior designing kept on growing, Sarah was able to relate to the world of home renovations more and more. Eventually, she decided to be involved full-time in it. As she kept on growing her brand, Sarah did even more value creation through it by creating initiatives such as Sarah Delivers which was focused on luxury products along with relevant items for the home.
Sarah and Bryan have continued to come up with great shows regarding home renovation and transformation. Renovation Island started in 2017 where they were seen converting an abandoned resort that was purchased for $2 million to create it into a vacation spot for tourists.
View this post on Instagram
Sarah first met Bryan in high school but interestingly at that time their relationship did not start. Maybe they were too young at that time. However, fate would have it that they connected again after 10 years through a mutual friend and started to date from thereon. Bryan would eventually propose to Sarah and they finally got married in 2004 in Toronto. The couple today have four children together who have also been seen in the media.
Sarah Baeumler Net Worth
As of 2022, Sarah Baeumler has an estimated net worth of $15million. It is because of the large net worth that the couple has accumulated which totals $20 million, they have been able to make a big investment of $10 million into their current project of renovating the abandoned hotel into a full-fledged resort.
Though in recent updates, Sarah and Bryan have mentioned how the pandemic has had a severe impact on the progress of their work as well as the prospect of customers, there is still a very bright future for this dream project that they have envisioned.
Furthermore, a key source of earnings for Sarah as well as Bryan has been the different shows that they have been involved in. As per reports, it is estimated that they were paid $650,000 minimum in their season for Renovation Island. The numbers could be more based upon how the show was able to perform.
Sarah Baeumler News
- What You Need To Know About HGTV's Renovation Island House Digest
- Do Bryan and Sarah Baeumler still own Caerula Mar Club Resort? 'Renovation Island' stars toy with the idea of – MEAWWDo Bryan and Sarah Baeumler still own Caerula Mar Club Resort? 'Renovation Island' stars toy with the idea of MEAWW
- 'I would never hire these people': 'Renovation Island' fans slam Baeumlers for their unorganized ways – MEAWW'I would never hire these people': 'Renovation Island' fans slam Baeumlers for their unorganized ways MEAWW
Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
Future is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being one of the most influential figures...
Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?
Coolio was an American rapper, actor, and record producer. He was best known for his hit music charts such as...
Akbar V Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper & Social Media Star?
Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is an American rapper. She Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is...
42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
Dion Marquise Hayes, popular as 42 Dugg is a famous American rapper. He is best perceived for his amazing collaboration...
- Tua Tagovailoa Net Worth: How Rich is Dolphins’ Quarterback?
- Craig Conover Net Worth: How Rich is Southern Charm Star?
- Tiki Barber Net Worth: How Rich is the Retired NFL Player?
- Tony Blevins Net Worth: How Rich is Apple’s Ex VP Actually?
- Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
- Jeff Dunham Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Children
- Tristan Tate Net Worth: How Rich is Andrew Tate’s Brother?
- Ime Udoka Net Worth: How Rich is the Former NBA Player?
- John Fetterman Net Worth: How Rich is the Politician Actually?
- Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?