Olivia Rodrigo is an American singer, actress, and songwriter. She is best known for her hit single “Drivers License”. As of 2022, Olivia Rodrigo net worth is estimated to be around $6 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$6 million|
|Born Name||Olivia Isabel Rodrigo|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 2003|
|Born Place||Temecula, California, United States|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m tall|
Early Life and Relationships
Olivia was born on February 20, 2003, in Temecula, California. She was born to a Filipino-American father and an Irish-American & German-American mother. Regarding her education, she went to Lisa J. Mails Elementary School and Dorothy McElhinney Middle School.
Moving on to her relationship status, Olivia Rodrigo might be currently single. However, she has been involved in relationships with several actors in the past. Her first boyfriend was Ethan Hacker. They were in a relationship since 2018 but after a year they decided to part ways. Nonetheless, they are still good friends and she did even congratulate him after he got into college.
Her second affair was with High School Musical co-star, Joshua Bassett. However, both of them denied having an affair. She was also linked with a guy named Colin Haskins but we don’t know much about that.
Olivia Rodrigo Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Olivia has been earning most of her money by appearing on several films and television shows. She started her career as a model appearing in an Old Navy commercial.
Her acting career started in 2015 when she was just 12 years old. She portrayed the lead role of Grace Thomas in the film ‘An American Girl: Grace Stirs Up Success’. A year later, she was cast as Paige Olvera in the Disney Channel series ‘Bizaardvark’. She played that role for around three seasons.
In 2019, Olivera was cast in the role of Nini Salazar-Roberts on the Disney+ series ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series”. In that series, she wrote “All I Want” and co-wrote a song “Just For a Moment” with co-star Joshua Bassett.
Olivia is now focusing her career in music too. In 2020, she signed a record deal with Interscope Records and Geffen Records. On January 8, 2021, she released her debut single “Drivers License” which is a massive hit. Within the first week of its release, the song managed to broke Spotify’s record twice for most daily streams ever. She had 15.7 million streams on the first day of its release and 17 million global streams the day after.
What is Olivia Rodrigo Net Worth Actually?
As of 2022, Olivia Rodrigo’s personal wealth stands to be roughly $6 million. She earned most of her money from acting. She has been playing different roles in the television series since she was 12 years old. In addition to that, her hit single “Drivers License” has also contributed massively to her wealth. Olivia is just 19 years old and there is many more to come from her brilliant acting roles and pleasant voice.
Olivia Rodrigo News
- Olivia Rodrigo Reimagines Red Lips and Waves the ‘90s Grunge Way VogueOlivia Rodrigo Honours Alanis Morissette At Canadian Songwriters Hall Of Fame ET CanadaIt’s Olivia Rodrigo and Alanis Morissette, Together At Last Go […]
- ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series’ Announces Season 4 Cast — But Will Olivia Rodrigo Return? – Billboard‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series’ Announces Season 4 Cast — But Will Olivia Rodrigo Return? Billboard
- Lewis Capaldi Delivers a Heart-Wrenching Cover of Olivia Rodrigo’s ‘Drivers License’: Stream It Now – BillboardLewis Capaldi Delivers a Heart-Wrenching Cover of Olivia Rodrigo’s ‘Drivers License’: Stream It Now Billboard
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?