Olivia Rodrigo Net Worth: How Rich is the Singer Actually?
Olivia Rodrigo is an American singer, actress, and songwriter. She is best known for her hit single “Drivers License”. As of 2022, Olivia Rodrigo net worth is estimated to be around $6 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$6 million|
|Born Name||Olivia Isabel Rodrigo|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 2003|
|Born Place||Temecula, California, United States|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m tall|
Early Life and Relationships
Olivia was born on February 20, 2003, in Temecula, California. She was born to a Filipino-American father and an Irish-American & German-American mother. Regarding her education, she went to Lisa J. Mails Elementary School and Dorothy McElhinney Middle School.
Moving on to her relationship status, Olivia Rodrigo might be currently single. However, she has been involved in relationships with several actors in the past. Her first boyfriend was Ethan Hacker. They were in a relationship since 2018 but after a year they decided to part ways. Nonetheless, they are still good friends and she did even congratulate him after he got into college.
Her second affair was with High School Musical co-star, Joshua Bassett. However, both of them denied having an affair. She was also linked with a guy named Colin Haskins but we don’t know much about that.
Olivia Rodrigo Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Olivia has been earning most of her money by appearing on several films and television shows. She started her career as a model appearing in an Old Navy commercial.
Her acting career started in 2015 when she was just 12 years old. She portrayed the lead role of Grace Thomas in the film ‘An American Girl: Grace Stirs Up Success’. A year later, she was cast as Paige Olvera in the Disney Channel series ‘Bizaardvark’. She played that role for around three seasons.
In 2019, Olivera was cast in the role of Nini Salazar-Roberts on the Disney+ series ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series”. In that series, she wrote “All I Want” and co-wrote a song “Just For a Moment” with co-star Joshua Bassett.
Olivia is now focusing her career in music too. In 2020, she signed a record deal with Interscope Records and Geffen Records. On January 8, 2021, she released her debut single “Drivers License” which is a massive hit. Within the first week of its release, the song managed to broke Spotify’s record twice for most daily streams ever. She had 15.7 million streams on the first day of its release and 17 million global streams the day after.
What is Olivia Rodrigo Net Worth Actually?
As of 2022, Olivia Rodrigo’s personal wealth stands to be roughly $6 million. She earned most of her money from acting. She has been playing different roles in the television series since she was 12 years old. In addition to that, her hit single “Drivers License” has also contributed massively to her wealth. Olivia is just 19 years old and there is many more to come from her brilliant acting roles and pleasant voice.
Olivia Rodrigo News
- Olivia Rodrigo, Bruno Mars & More Filipino Celebs Who’ve Broken Boundaries In Entertainment – ETCanada.comOlivia Rodrigo, Bruno Mars & More Filipino Celebs Who’ve Broken Boundaries In Entertainment ETCanada.com
- Good 4 Us: Olivia Rodrigo Teases Post-‘Sour’ Era, But What Can We Expect? BillboardOlivia Rodrigo teases fans with a date for her second album Planetradio.co.ukView Full Coverage on Google News
- Olivia Rodrigo’s ‘Sour’ Crosses 18 MILLION Global Sales ThatGrapeJuice
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?