Matthew Stafford is a 34 years old American football quarterback. He is best known for playing in the National Football League (NFL) for the Detroit Lions and Los Angeles Rams. He was selected in the 2009 NFL Draft by the Detroit Lions. As of 2022, Matthew Stafford net worth is estimated to be around $80 million.
|Full Name||John Matthew Stafford|
|Birth Date||February 7, 1988|
|Birth Place||Tampa, Florida, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$80 million|
Matthew Stafford was born on the 7th of February, 1988 in Tampa, Florida, United States. He was born to his parents, John and Margaret Stafford. Matthew grew up in Dunwoody, Georgia, and Dallas, Texas. He has studied at Highland Park High School.
Matthew has started playing football in high school, and there he was considered one of the best high school quarterbacks in the U. S. in the class of 2006. Stafford helped his high school team to get victory in the UIL 4A Division I State Championship with a record score of 15-0. In 2005, he received the Best Arm Awards and won the MVP at the 2005 EA Sports Elite 11 Quarterback Camp.
Matthew continued his good form while studying at the University of Georgia. He made his debut in the 2006 season wearing a Number 7 jersey against Western Kentucky. Stafford led his team to get the victory with 48-12, where he made 40 yards and one touchdown pass.
Matthew Stafford Net Worth & Career
Stafford turned into a professional in April 2009 after he was picked up by the Detroit Lions in the 2009 NFL Draft. He was announced as the starting quarterback for the Lions by the head coach Jim Schwartz on September 6, 2009. He threw 5 touchdowns against the Cleveland Browns on November 22, 2009. He was the youngest quarterback to throw five touchdowns after the tough game with the Browns.
Matthew played for the Lions until the 2020 season. In the 2020 season, he appeared in total of 16 games where he finished with 26 touchdowns, 4084 passing yards, and 10 interceptions. He was traded to the Los Angeles Rams on March 18, 2021.
Stafford recently made his debut for the Rams at SoFi Stadium on September 12, 2021. In the game, he finished with 321 passing yards, 3 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions. With his brilliant game, his team was able to get victory over the Chicago Bears with a score of 34-14.
Matthew Stafford Personal Life
Matthew Stafford is a married man, who tied the knot with a lady named Kelly Hall. Kelly is the sister of former NFL player, Chad Hall. They exchanged their wedding vows on April 4, 2015. Together, they share four daughters.
Kelly went through 12-hour surgery in April 2019 as she revealed through her Instagram that she was suffering from a brain tumor. His wife, Kelly was present to support him in his first match with the Rams on September 12, 2021. Though, the broadcaster made a mistake in pointing out the real Kelly Stafford during the match.
After Stafford watched the match, he pointed to the broadcast “That’s not my wife”. Kelly was actually wearing the yellow shirt that has No. 9 on it.
Matthew Stafford Net Worth
As of 2022, Matthew Stafford’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $80 million. He was signed by the Detroit Lions for $41.7 million in the 2009 NFL Draft. Stafford is the second player to receive the most guaranteed money in NFL history.
Matthew Stafford News
- Rams' Matthew Stafford: Quiet in Sunday's win CBS Sports
- Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals: Live updates, score and analysis Los Angeles TimesLos Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals | 2022 Week 3 Highlights NFLCardinals vs. Rams score, takeaways: Defense spearheads Los Angeles to […]
- Fantasy Football Week 3 Start 'Em & Sit 'Em Quarterbacks: Matthew Stafford will build on momentum – CBS SportsFantasy Football Week 3 Start 'Em & Sit 'Em Quarterbacks: Matthew Stafford will build on momentum CBS Sports
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?