Matthew Stafford is a 34 years old American football quarterback. He is best known for playing in the National Football League (NFL) for the Detroit Lions and Los Angeles Rams. He was selected in the 2009 NFL Draft by the Detroit Lions. As of 2022, Matthew Stafford net worth is estimated to be around $80 million.
|Full Name||John Matthew Stafford|
|Birth Date||February 7, 1988|
|Birth Place||Tampa, Florida, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$80 million|
Matthew Stafford was born on the 7th of February, 1988 in Tampa, Florida, United States. He was born to his parents, John and Margaret Stafford. Matthew grew up in Dunwoody, Georgia, and Dallas, Texas. He has studied at Highland Park High School.
Matthew has started playing football in high school, and there he was considered one of the best high school quarterbacks in the U. S. in the class of 2006. Stafford helped his high school team to get victory in the UIL 4A Division I State Championship with a record score of 15-0. In 2005, he received the Best Arm Awards and won the MVP at the 2005 EA Sports Elite 11 Quarterback Camp.
Matthew continued his good form while studying at the University of Georgia. He made his debut in the 2006 season wearing a Number 7 jersey against Western Kentucky. Stafford led his team to get the victory with 48-12, where he made 40 yards and one touchdown pass.
Matthew Stafford Net Worth & Career
Stafford turned into a professional in April 2009 after he was picked up by the Detroit Lions in the 2009 NFL Draft. He was announced as the starting quarterback for the Lions by the head coach Jim Schwartz on September 6, 2009. He threw 5 touchdowns against the Cleveland Browns on November 22, 2009. He was the youngest quarterback to throw five touchdowns after the tough game with the Browns.
Matthew played for the Lions until the 2020 season. In the 2020 season, he appeared in total of 16 games where he finished with 26 touchdowns, 4084 passing yards, and 10 interceptions. He was traded to the Los Angeles Rams on March 18, 2021.
Stafford recently made his debut for the Rams at SoFi Stadium on September 12, 2021. In the game, he finished with 321 passing yards, 3 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions. With his brilliant game, his team was able to get victory over the Chicago Bears with a score of 34-14.
Matthew Stafford Personal Life
Matthew Stafford is a married man, who tied the knot with a lady named Kelly Hall. Kelly is the sister of former NFL player, Chad Hall. They exchanged their wedding vows on April 4, 2015. Together, they share four daughters.
Kelly went through 12-hour surgery in April 2019 as she revealed through her Instagram that she was suffering from a brain tumor. His wife, Kelly was present to support him in his first match with the Rams on September 12, 2021. Though, the broadcaster made a mistake in pointing out the real Kelly Stafford during the match.
After Stafford watched the match, he pointed to the broadcast “That’s not my wife”. Kelly was actually wearing the yellow shirt that has No. 9 on it.
Matthew Stafford Net Worth
As of 2022, Matthew Stafford’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $80 million. He was signed by the Detroit Lions for $41.7 million in the 2009 NFL Draft. Stafford is the second player to receive the most guaranteed money in NFL history.
Matthew Stafford News
- Matthew Stafford ranks low on ESPN's QB bargains list Rams WireTom Brady broke a Matthew Stafford record in 2022: That’s a good thing Turf Show TimesView Full Coverage on Google News
- Rams 2023 Draft: Les Snead needs to find a weapon for Matthew Stafford Turf Show Times
- Former UGA star, Super Bowl champ Matthew Stafford buys $10.5 million winery estate – The Atlanta Journal ConstitutionFormer UGA star, Super Bowl champ Matthew Stafford buys $10.5 million winery estate The Atlanta Journal Constitution
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?