Matthew Fitzpatrick Net Worth: How Rich is the English Golfer?
Matthew Fitzpatrick is 27 years old English professional golfer. He is currently playing on two professional tournaments, the European Tour and the PGA Tour. To date, he has won 7 professional tournaments which include 6 European Tours and 1 Asian Tour. Matthew is currently ranked at Number 16 on the Official World Golf Ranking. As of 2022, Matthew Fitzpatrick net worth value is estimated to be around $15 million.
|Full Name||Matthew Thomas Fitzpatrick|
|Birth Date||September 1, 1994|
|Birth Place||Sheffield, England|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Matthew Fitzpatrick was born on 1 September 1994 in Sheffield, England. He was born to parents, Russell and Susan Fitzpatrick. His father, Russell is a bank manager. He has a younger brother, Alex who is an amateur golfer. Though he was determined to be a successful golfer, he has a keen interest in football as well. He strongly supports Sheffield’s local football club, Sheffield United.
Matthew studied A-levels at Tapton School in 2013. After finishing school, he joined Northwestern University in September 2013. He played college golf for the University’s team, Northwestern Wildcats. Matthew had to quit his study in January 2014 as he was going to play amateur golf games.
Matthew Fitzpatrick Net Worth & Career in Golfing
View this post on Instagram
As an amateur player, he won U. S. Amateur in 2013. After registering victory, he entered the top list of World Amateur Golf Ranking. He even received Mark H. McCormack Medal.
After a successful amateur career, he started playing golf professionally after the 2014 U. S. Open. He played his first professional game at the 2014 Irish Open. Matthew made a place at the 2015 European Tour after finishing at 11th place at the 2014 European Tour Qualifying School.
Matthew was working hard to grab his first victory on European Tour. In 2015, he finished at 3rd place at Lyoness Open and at 2nd place at Omega European Masters. Matthew registered his first professional victory in October 2015, grabbing the title of British Masters. He won the prize amount of £500,000 as a winner.
Matthew earned his next European Tour title in June 2016, where he grabbed the title of Nordea Masters. The same year, he registered another victory to his name by winning the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai. In September 2017, he won the Omega European Masters title, defeating Australian golfer Scott Hend.
Just a few months back in December 2020, he defended his DP World Tour Championship Title against Lee Westwood. He was successful to retain his title by one shot.
Matthew Fitzpatrick Personal Life
Matthew Fitzpatrick is currently dating a lady named, Lydia Cassada. He has been in a romantic relationship with her for more than five years now. Sources revealed that the couple had their first meeting at Northwestern University. His longtime girlfriend, Lydia is presently working in a travel company as its marketing representative.
Matthew Fitzpatrick Net Worth
As of 2022, Matthew Fitzpatrick has generated a lucrative fortune of $15 million. He has been earning hefty figures since 2018-19. His earning details shows that he earned $1,553,750 in 2018-19 season, $2,109,709 in 2019-20 season and $1,353,314 in 2020-21 season.
Matthew is also earning a big amount from sponsorship. He has sponsored big brands like Rolex, Titleist, Under Armour, Troon, Workday, Bettinardi, and Protiviti.
Matthew Fitzpatrick News
- Who have Rory McIlroy, Scottie Scheffler, Jon Rahm and Matt Fitzpatrick drawn in the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play – The Yorkshire PostWho have Rory McIlroy, Scottie Scheffler, Jon Rahm and Matt Fitzpatrick drawn in the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play The Yorkshire Post
- Matt Fitzpatrick May Struggle At WGC Match Play RotoBaller
- PGA Tour players react to new Grant Thornton Invitational mixed-team event, a format that was once a staple at Innisbrook in the 1990s – GolfweekPGA Tour players react to new Grant Thornton Invitational mixed-team event, a format that was once a staple at Innisbrook in the 1990s Golfweek
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?