Mary Cosby is an American television personality. She is best known for appearing on the reality TV show “The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City”. Mary Cosby net worth at the moment is estimated to be around $6 million to $8 million.
|Full Name||Mary Cosby|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1972|
|Born Place||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|Age||50 years old|
|Source of Wealth||Television star|
|Net Worth||$6 million to $8 million|
Mary Cosby was born on April 10, 1972, in Salt Lake City, Utah. She was raised mostly by her mother Rozie Cazares. She is the granddaughter of Dr. Rosemary “Mama” Cosby. In 1961, Mama Cosby moved with her four children in Utah and founded the Faith Temple Pentecostal Church. Her grandmother is a Pentecostal Pastor. She amassed a large fortune by building several enterprises like real estate, homes, businesses, and churches.
Before joining Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, Mary Cosby was involved in a day-to-day operation at Faith Temple Pentecostal Church. She is the First Lady and evangelist of the Temple. Before that, her grandmother Rosemary Cosby was the evangelist of that Temple. After her death, Mary inherited all of the family dealings including churches, homes, and real estate businesses. She did this by marrying her grandmother’s second husband Bishop Robert C. Cosby.
At the time of marrying Robert C. Cosby, Mary was just 24 years old while Robert was 45 years old. Together they have a teenage son. The marriage faced some backlash after she married to step-grandfather but she stated that it was her grandmother’s idea. She told, “we were kind of a, I would say, an arranged marriage. It was kind of in my grandma’s will for us to marry”. Despite facing a lot of backlash about her marriage, Mary Cosby and Robert are happy in spite of their age gap and controversies.
As of 2022, Mary Cosby has an estimated net worth of $6 million. She inherited that amount of fortune via her grandmother’s successful businesses. In an episode of the RHOSLC, she reveals that her grandmother left several homes, restaurants, and mortgage businesses. To back up that statement, she revealed she has five luxurious houses located in Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, New York, Florida, and Indiana.
Mary Cosby Net Worth: $6 million to $8 million
Mary Cosby News
- Criminal Charges Dropped Against Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Star Mary M. Cosby PEOPLE
- Case dismissed against 'Real Housewives of SLC' star FOX 13 News Utah
- 'RHOSLC' Season 3 Trailer: Mary Cosby Exit, Jen Shah Drama Vulture
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?