Marcus Scribner Net Worth: How Rich is the Actor Actually?
Marcus Scribner is an American actor best known for portraying the role as Andre Johnson Jr. on the sitcom Black-ish. As of 2022, Marcus Scribner net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
|Full Name||Marcus Scribner|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 2000|
|Age||22 years old|
|Born Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Marcus was born on January 7, 2000, in Los Angeles, California. His father Troy Scribner is black while his mother is biracial. He also has a sister named Athena Scribner in his family.
Regarding his education, he attended Elementary School and began studying acting at the age of 7. Although he was very much interested in acting, he also enjoyed sports like basketball and lacrosse. He went to public high school in 2014. A year, later he studied from home to accommodate his work schedule.
Marcus Scribner Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Scribner started his acting career in 2010 as a guest star on the drama series ‘Castle’. A couple of years later, he starred again in a guest role in the television series ‘New Girl’ and ‘Wedding Band’.
His big breakthrough came at the age of 14 when he booked his major role as Andre Johnson Jr. in the ABC sitcom ‘Black-ish’. He has been in the show since 2014. He first auditioned for the show when he was 13 years old.
Scribner has received an NAACP Image Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy for his brilliant performance in the first season. He is also known for giving his voice to movies. In 2015, he voiced Buck in the animated movie ‘The Good Dinosaur.
In 2016, Scribner voiced the role of Smudge on the Netflix animated series ‘Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh’. The same year, he started production on the comedy movie ‘Alexander IRL’. In addition to that, he has also appeared in several movies like Confessional, The F**k-it List, and Farewell Amor.
Nothing much is known about his relationship status as Marcus is quite a private person. In a recent Instagram Live, he seems to suggest that he was in a relationship with someone in the summer of 2020.
In an episode of the Wendy Williams Show, he refused to share details on his romantic life. He said, “Currently, it’s complicated, We’ve got stuff going on. We’ve got yeah, I’ll leave it at that”.
Marcus Scribner Net Worth
As of 2022, Marcus Scribner’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $2 million. A vast chunk of money comes from his role as Andre Johnson Jr. on the sitcom ‘Black-ish’. His appearance on other movies and TV shows has also contributed massively to his net worth.
Marcus Scribner News
- ‘Grown-ish’ Star Marcus Scribner: Inside a Day in My Life Us Weekly
- Marcus Scribner Joins Tom's Of Maine To Highlight Five BIPOC Rising Environmental Leaders Forbes
- In 'How to Blow Up a Pipeline,' Marcus Scribner Breaks Bad GQ
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?