Kevin Michael Costner is an American actor and filmmaker. Costner has had a very successful career in acting as he has featured in numerous hit films over the years such as Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, No Way Out, and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Furthermore, he has won two Academy Awards as well as two Golden Globe Awards for his amazing performances. As of 2022, Kevin Costner net worth is estimated to be around $250 million.
|Full Name||Kevin Michael Costner|
|Birth Date||Lynwood, California|
|Birth Place||January 18, 1955|
|Profession||Actor and Filmmaker|
|Net Worth||$250 million|
Costner loved sports and playing different instruments such as the piano while growing up. He didn’t fit in well with academics and also had a hard time in terms of confidence since as his father’s career progressed, he would be moving to different schools making it difficult for him to make new friends.
Costner put more of his attention on creative activities such as writing poetry and was also a singer of the First Baptist Choir. Costner graduated from Villa Park High School in 1973 and later joined the California State University where he earned a BA that was focused on marketing and finance.
Kevin Costner Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
It was in his last year of college that Costner developed an interest in acting. Among one of the key moments that Costner looks back as being important in helping him to pursue acting was when he met the actor Richard Burton during a flight.
Costner spoke to Burton and in their conversation when Costner asked if Burton could tolerate if he had become an actor. Burton replied by mentioning that he has blue eyes and so does Costner so Burton said that Costner would be fine in acting. Burton wished him good luck for his acting career and Costner started to focus fully on acting after this.
He started to take acting lessons at night by supporting himself and his family in the day by working different jobs on fishing boats and as a truck driver. Costner had a strong will and that led to his first film debut for Sizzle Beach that was released in 1981.
Over the years, Costner was able to be part of several minor roles. Yet the big turning point in his career came when Costner got the role of a federal agent in the film called The Untouchables which was a big success.
This success led to even more success as he went on to star in the film No Way Out which was followed by a performance for Bull Durham and Field of Dreams. The latter two were focused on baseball and were very popular with the fans.
Over the years, Costner was able to be a part of several blockbuster films such as The Bodyguard, JFK, A Perfect World, and Wyatt Earp. Costner is still active as an actor and in 2018 became part of the television series called Yellowstone which was his first regular TV series role.
Kevin Costner has been married twice. His first marriage was with Cindy Silva who was his college sweetheart. They married after their graduation in 1978 and had three children together. Yet, they would decide to divorce in 1994.
Costner then started a relationship with Bridget Rooney with whom he had a son together. After they moved their separate ways, Costner married the model Christine Baumgartner with whom he has had three children.
Kevin Costner Net Worth
As of 2022, Kevin Costner has an estimated net worth of $250 million. Costner earned the majority of that money working in the movies as an actor. Directing and producing several movies has also contributed massively to his impressive net worth.
Kevin Costner News
- Jeff Fahey Joins Cast Of Kevin Costner Western Drama ‘Horizon’ Deadline
- Latest 'Yellowstone' News: Kevin Costner shares a lesson on fairness while an '1883' star celebrates a birthday – We Got This CoveredLatest 'Yellowstone' News: Kevin Costner shares a lesson on fairness while an '1883' star celebrates a birthday We Got This Covered
- Whitney Houston’s ‘The Bodyguard’ Returning To The Big Screen To Celebrate 30th Anniversary – DeadlineWhitney Houston’s ‘The Bodyguard’ Returning To The Big Screen To Celebrate 30th Anniversary Deadline'The Bodyguard' returning to theaters 30 years after debut Fox NewsKevin Costner's Most Iconic Movie Is Coming Back To […]
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?