Kevin Costner Net Worth: How Rich is the Actor Actually in 2022?
Kevin Michael Costner is an American actor and filmmaker. Costner has had a very successful career in acting as he has featured in numerous hit films over the years such as Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, No Way Out, and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Furthermore, he has won two Academy Awards as well as two Golden Globe Awards for his amazing performances. As of 2022, Kevin Costner net worth is estimated to be around $250 million.
|Full Name||Kevin Michael Costner|
|Birth Date||Lynwood, California|
|Birth Place||January 18, 1955|
|Profession||Actor and Filmmaker|
|Net Worth||$250 million|
Costner loved sports and playing different instruments such as the piano while growing up. He didn’t fit in well with academics and also had a hard time in terms of confidence since as his father’s career progressed, he would be moving to different schools making it difficult for him to make new friends.
Costner put more of his attention on creative activities such as writing poetry and was also a singer of the First Baptist Choir. Costner graduated from Villa Park High School in 1973 and later joined the California State University where he earned a BA that was focused on marketing and finance.
Kevin Costner Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
It was in his last year of college that Costner developed an interest in acting. Among one of the key moments that Costner looks back as being important in helping him to pursue acting was when he met the actor Richard Burton during a flight.
Costner spoke to Burton and in their conversation when Costner asked if Burton could tolerate if he had become an actor. Burton replied by mentioning that he has blue eyes and so does Costner so Burton said that Costner would be fine in acting. Burton wished him good luck for his acting career and Costner started to focus fully on acting after this.
He started to take acting lessons at night by supporting himself and his family in the day by working different jobs on fishing boats and as a truck driver. Costner had a strong will and that led to his first film debut for Sizzle Beach that was released in 1981.
Over the years, Costner was able to be part of several minor roles. Yet the big turning point in his career came when Costner got the role of a federal agent in the film called The Untouchables which was a big success.
This success led to even more success as he went on to star in the film No Way Out which was followed by a performance for Bull Durham and Field of Dreams. The latter two were focused on baseball and were very popular with the fans.
Over the years, Costner was able to be a part of several blockbuster films such as The Bodyguard, JFK, A Perfect World, and Wyatt Earp. Costner is still active as an actor and in 2018 became part of the television series called Yellowstone which was his first regular TV series role.
Kevin Costner has been married twice. His first marriage was with Cindy Silva who was his college sweetheart. They married after their graduation in 1978 and had three children together. Yet, they would decide to divorce in 1994.
Costner then started a relationship with Bridget Rooney with whom he had a son together. After they moved their separate ways, Costner married the model Christine Baumgartner with whom he has had three children.
Kevin Costner Net Worth
As of 2022, Kevin Costner has an estimated net worth of $250 million. Costner earned the majority of that money working in the movies as an actor. Directing and producing several movies has also contributed massively to his impressive net worth.
Kevin Costner News
- Kevin Costner Opens Up About Financial Struggles and Perseverance 103.9 The Bulldog
- Peter Meyer, Meyer Management Founder and Former Rep for Tom Hanks and Kevin Costner, Dies at 68 – msnNOWPeter Meyer, Meyer Management Founder and Former Rep for Tom Hanks and Kevin Costner, Dies at 68 msnNOW
- Kevin Costner mortgaged his $50M home to fund new movie series Fox Business'Yellowstone' Star Kevin Costner Took a Mortgage to Fund His Epic Next Project Taste of CountryKevin Costner Risks a Ton […]
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?