Michael McCorkle Jones, better known as Mac Jones is an American football quarterback. He is best known for playing in the National Football League (NFL) for the New England Patriots. Jones was selected by the professional football team, New England Patriots in the first round of the 2021 NFL Draft. As of 2022, Mac Jones net worth is summed up to be around $10 million.
|Full Name||Michael McCorkle Jones|
|Birth Date||September 5, 1998|
|Birth Place||Jacksonville, Florida, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Mac Jones was born Michael McCorkle Jones on the 5th of September, 1998 in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. He was born to his parents, Gordon and Holly Jones. Mac has two siblings; a brother Will and a sister, Sarah Jane. His brother, Will has played soccer at Mercer University, and his sister, Sarah has played tennis for the College of Charleston.
Mac Jones Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Jones started playing football when he was five. He continued to play football while studying at The Bolles School. Mac later attended the University of Alabama after receiving a scholarship. While playing in the 2017 season, he was charged with driving under the influence (DUI), and thus he was later suspended for the next game against LSU Football Tiger.
Jones appeared mostly as a holder on special teams in the 2018 season. He served as the starting quarterback in the 2019 season after football quarterback, Tua Tagovailoa suffered a severe hip injury. He appeared in 11 games in the 2019 season where he had 14 touchdowns for 1503 yards. In 2020, he joined Alabama’s football team as a starting quarterback.
Mac began his professional football career in 2021 after he was picked by the New England Patriots in the first round of the 2021 NFL Draft. On July 6, 2021, he signed a four-year rookie contract with the Patriots. Mac was named the Patriots’ starter for Week 1 after the 2021 preseason. In his NFL debut, he faced the Miami Dolphin. Mac made the highest completion percentage in his NFL rookie debut which was 74.4.
Mac got his first career victory against the New York Jets with a score of 25-6. In the match, he completed 22 of 30 passes with a completion rate of 73.3. With that, he became the first rookie quarterback to cover 70% of 60 passes in his first two starting games.
Jones went against Tom Brady’s team, Tampa Bay Buccaneers on October 4, 2021. In his debut Sunday Night Football game, he completed 31 of 40 passes for 275 yards. He was outstanding in the game, however, despite his exceptional performance, his team lost to Buccaneers with a score of 17-19.
Mac Jones is currently dating a physical therapist, Sophie Scott. His girlfriend, Sophie is also a model and influencer who regularly posts about her everyday lifestyle and travel stories on Instagram. Mac and Sophie started dating while they both attended Alabama, and they came as a couple publicly in September 2019.
Mac Jones Net Worth
As of 2022, Mac Jones’ personal wealth is estimated to be around $10 million. He has gathered the hefty sum through his professional football career. Mac was signed by the New England Patriots for $15.6 million on July 6, 2021.
Mac Jones News
- New England Patriots QB Mac Jones likely will miss multiple games with severe high ankle sprain, sources say – ESPNNew England Patriots QB Mac Jones likely will miss multiple games with severe high ankle sprain, sources say ESPNInjury to Mac Jones puts another stain on this Patriots season | Opinion USA […]
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Latest news on Michael Thomas, Dallas Goedert, Mac Jones impacting Week 4 waiver wire pickups – Sporting NewsFantasy Injury Updates: Latest news on Michael Thomas, Dallas Goedert, Mac Jones impacting Week 4 waiver wire pickups Sporting NewsFantasy Football Week 4 Waiver Wire FAAB Advice: Players to Target, Stash […]
- Fantasy Football Week 3 Injuries: Dalvin Cook's shoulder, Mac Jones' ankle headline injury concerns – CBS SportsFantasy Football Week 3 Injuries: Dalvin Cook's shoulder, Mac Jones' ankle headline injury concerns CBS SportsNFL Week 3 fantasy football waiver wire targets | Fantasy Football News, Rankings and Projections Pro Football […]
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?