Lil’ Fizz is a renowned American rapper, singer, and TV personality. Fizz claimed prominence after he became associated with R&B group “B2K”. He was the youngest rapper of the R&B group. Lil is also known for his appearance on VH1’s reality show “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood”. As of 2022, Lil Fizz net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
|Full Name||Dreux Pierre Frederic|
|Birth Date||November 26, 1985|
|Birth Place||New Orleans, Louisiana, U. S.|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, TV personality|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Lil’ Fizz was born Dreux Pierre Frederic on November 26, 1985, in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. As he grew up, he moved along with his family to Inglewood, California. Fizz was the only boy in his family. His mother was the head of the family who raised all her kids.
Regarding his education detail, he received early education from the Fort Salonga Elementary School. Later, he studied at Winter Park High Schoo. Lil became interested in music after listening to the songs of Jay-Z, Eminem, and Biggie Smalls.
Lil Fizz Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Fizz started off his music career with a boy band named “B2K”. The name of the group means Boys of the New Millennium. He was the rapper of the band. Lil worked along with a musical group for six years. In 2004, the group members parted their ways.
He took the split as the new opportunity to launch his career as a solo artist. Lil came up with the new EP titled “Payday” which was released in July 2007. He released his first EP on iTunes.
After some, he started a new record label company named Popular Entertainment along with his old B2K mate, J-Boog, and his long-time friend Damuer H. Leffridge.
In September 2009, he released an EP titled “Night Life”. The EP includes 5 songs, which were made available on iTunes for digital download. After that, he released few singles like “Becky”, “Famous”, “Good Lotion” and “Mirror”.
In January 2019, he started appearing as one of the main cast members of VH1’s reality TV series “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood”. Lil is also a part of the new edition of the reality show “Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition”, which started premiering on February 8, 2021.
Lil Fizz Personal Life
Fizz is currently single. He has just broken up with singer and reality TV star, Apryl Jones. Both have appeared on the reality show “Love & Hip Hop”. In February 2021, Jones revealed that she has parted ways with Fizz because of Fizz’s past friendship with her ex-partner Omarion and to look after her children.
Lil was previously dating Moniece Slaughter, with whom he broke up in 2012. He shares a son, Kamron David Frederic with his ex-girlfriend Moniece.
Lil Fizz Net Worth
Lil Fizz has been in the music business for a long time now. Through his long dedication, he has achieved both fame and fortune. At the start of 2022, Lil Fizz has gathered a huge net worth figure of $2 million.
Lil Fizz News
- Did Lil Fizz drop a sex tape? News trends as Internet erupts in laughter, but ask where's the proof – MEAWWDid Lil Fizz drop a sex tape? News trends as Internet erupts in laughter, but ask where's the proof MEAWW
- LHHH Star Moniece Slaughter Accuses Fizz of Assaulting Her in Front of Their Son – Urban Belle MagazineLHHH Star Moniece Slaughter Accuses Fizz of Assaulting Her in Front of Their Son Urban Belle Magazine
- 'Love And Hip Hop Hollywood' Stars Moniece Slaughter & Fizz Are on Better Terms? – Urban Belle Magazine'Love And Hip Hop Hollywood' Stars Moniece Slaughter & Fizz Are on Better Terms? Urban Belle Magazine
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?