Kieran Culkin is a 39 years old American actor. He is best known for starring as Roman Roy in the HBO TV series “Succession”. Kieran is also recognized for his outstanding performance in the 2002 comedy-drama movie “Igby Goes Down”. As of 2022, Kieran Culkin net worth is estimated to be around $6 million.
|Full Name||Kieran Kyle Culkin|
|Birth Date||September 30, 1982|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Kieran Culkin was born on the 30th of September, 1982 in New York City, New York, United States. He was born to his parents, Kit Culkin and Patricia Brentrup. His father, Kit was a former stage actor. Kieran was primarily raised by his mother after his parents separated in September 1995. He grew up with six siblings, among which, two of his brothers, Macaulay and Rory are also actors.
Kieran Culkin Net Worth & Career
Kieran started off his acting career by appearing in a small role in the 1990 comedy movie “Home Alone”. He appeared in the movie alongside his brother, Macaulay, who was playing the lead role in the movie. Later on, as a child actor and teenager, he appeared in many other comedy movies such as “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York”, “Father of the Bride”, and “Father of the Bride part II”.
Culkin started getting the lead roles in independent movies as he turned a teenager. In 1999, he showed an outstanding performance in the biographical musical drama movie “Music of the Heart”. In 2002, he was finalized for the lead role in the movie titled “Igby Goes Down”. Kieran received huge appreciation for his splendid performance in the movie. He even earned a nomination for Golden Globe Award.
In 2018, he appeared as one of the main cast members in the HBO series “Succession”. In the series, he portrayed the role of an immature guy, Roman Roy, who doesn’t take responsibilities seriously. Culkin has most recently appeared as a host of the late-night comedy sketch show “Saturday Night Live”.
In the show, he shared a hilariously clumsy moment he had with the prominent SNL cast member around 30 years back when his elder brother, Macaulay hosted the show. At that time, his mother grabbed a cast member of SNL, Kevin Nealon, and told him that he was her son’s favorite, and Kevin gracefully accepted the compliment.
Kieran Culkin is married to a lady named Jazz Charton. He tied the knot with his wife, Jazz on June 8, 2013. Together, the pair shares two kids; a daughter, Kinsey Sioux, and a son, Wilder Wolf. Kieran has not shared much information about his personal life. He doesn’t seem active either on Instagram.
Kieran Culkin Net Worth
As of 2022, Kieran Culkin’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $6 million. He is currently earning $350 thousand per episode from being one of the cast members on the comedy-drama series “Succession”. Kieran is reportedly earning $3.5 million for a season from the series, Succession.
Kieran Culkin News
- Photos from Kieran Culkin's Best Roles – E! Online E! NEWSView Full Coverage on Google News
- Emmys 2022 | 5 things you didn’t know about ‘Succession’, the HBO drama with the most nominations – AS USAEmmys 2022 | 5 things you didn’t know about ‘Succession’, the HBO drama with the most nominations AS USA
- Succession star Kieran Culkin's unexpected one-bedroom apartment with wife and two kids revealed – HELLO!Succession star Kieran Culkin's unexpected one-bedroom apartment with wife and two kids revealed HELLO!
Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
Future is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being one of the most influential figures...
Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?
Coolio was an American rapper, actor, and record producer. He was best known for his hit music charts such as...
Akbar V Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper & Social Media Star?
Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is an American rapper. She Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is...
42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
Dion Marquise Hayes, popular as 42 Dugg is a famous American rapper. He is best perceived for his amazing collaboration...
- Tua Tagovailoa Net Worth: How Rich is Dolphins’ Quarterback?
- Craig Conover Net Worth: How Rich is Southern Charm Star?
- Tiki Barber Net Worth: How Rich is the Retired NFL Player?
- Tony Blevins Net Worth: How Rich is Apple’s Ex VP Actually?
- Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
- Jeff Dunham Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Children
- Tristan Tate Net Worth: How Rich is Andrew Tate’s Brother?
- Ime Udoka Net Worth: How Rich is the Former NBA Player?
- John Fetterman Net Worth: How Rich is the Politician Actually?
- Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?