Jonathan Majors is a 32 years old American actor, who is is best known for his splendid performance in the 2019 drama movie “The Last Black Man in San Francisco”. He is also known for starring in the HBO TV series “Lovecraft Country”, and the Disney+ series “Loki”. As of 2022, Jonathan Majors net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
|Full Name||Jonathan Majors|
|Birth Date||September 7, 1989|
|Birth Place||Lompoc, California, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Jonathan Majors was born on the 7th of September, 1989 in Lompoc, California, United States. He was raised by his mother, who was a pastor. Jonathan has not stayed with his father for long as his dad was in the Air Force. He grew up with his younger brother, Cameron, and an elder sister, Monica. Jonathan reconnected with his father after 17 years, which he shared during an interview in 2020.
Regarding his education detail, he has earlier studied at Cedar Hill High School. Then, he was transferred to Duncanville High School, from where he held his graduation degree in 2008. He was suspended once for getting into a fight while studying in high school. Jonathan later attended the University of North Carolina School of the Arts, from where he earned his Bachelor’s degree. He has also studied at the Yale School of Drama to obtain an MFA degree.
Jonathan Majors Net Worth & Career
Jonathan got his first onscreen role in ABC’s docudrama series “When We Rise”. He was still studying at Yale School of Drama while he appeared in his first onscreen role. Jonathan appeared in the role of real-life gay activist, ken Jones in the series. To give perfection for his role, he even met Jones in person. The same year, he made an appearance in his first feature movie “Hostiles”, where he appeared as Corporal Henry Woodson.
Majors continued his acting journey by appearing in the 2018 movies “White Boy Rick”, and “Out of Blue”. However, during that time, he has not yet got his breakthrough role. In 2019, he received critical acclaim and claimed prominence after starring in the movie “The Last Black Man in San Francisco”. For his outstanding performance in the movie, he even earned a nomination for Independent Spirit Award.
Jonathan received further recognition after he appeared in other movies released in 2019 such as “Captive State”, “Gully”, and “Jungleland”. In 2020, he appeared in the war drama movie “Da 5 Bloods”. The movie was released on Netflix. That same year, he gained wide recognition after playing the role of Atticus Freeman in the HBO series “Lovecraft Country”.
His other appreciable performance came in Disney +series “Loki”. He will be appearing as villain Kang the Conqueror in the upcoming superhero movie “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania”. Besides that, Jonathan will be seen hosting Saturday Night Live for the first time on November 13, 2021. In the show, the famous music artist, Taylor Swift will be appearing as a guest.
Jonathan Majors Height, Weight & Measurements
View this post on Instagram
Jonathan is actually a tall guy and stands at a height of around 6 feet 1 inches or 185 cm tall and weighs around 80 kg or 176 pounds. His body measurements are not available at the moment. Likewise, his hair color and eye color are both black.
Jonathan Majors has not spoken much about his love affair and relationship. Though he was in a relationship with someone in the past, he shares an eight-year-old daughter. In June 2020, while speaking to People Magazine, he shared that he became a father of a little daughter before he was studying at Yale School of Drama. As per sources, his daughter is currently living with her mother in Atlanta.
Jonathan Majors Net Worth
As of 2022, Jonathan Majors’ personal wealth is estimated to be around $2 million. He has bagged a big amount from appearing in various movies and TV series. His annual earning is reported to be around $200,000.
Jonathan Majors News
- Shang-Chi Star Simu Liu Worried For The Avengers After Seeing New Jonathan Majors Photo GameRant
- 'Devotion' Review: Jonathan Majors Thrives In A Biopic That's A Cut Above The Rest [TIFF] – The Playlist'Devotion' Review: Jonathan Majors Thrives In A Biopic That's A Cut Above The Rest [TIFF] The PlaylistWatch Joe Jonas, Glen Powell & Jonathan Majors Have Fun Promoting 'Devotion' at TIFF 2022 Collider‘Devotion’ […]
- Jonathan Majors, Lisa Taback Among Gotham Film & Media Institute New Board Members (Exclusive) – Hollywood ReporterJonathan Majors, Lisa Taback Among Gotham Film & Media Institute New Board Members (Exclusive) Hollywood Reporter
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?