Kat Von D Net Worth: How Rich is the Tattoo Artist Actually?
Katherine Von Drachenberg, who is better known as Kat Von D, is a Mexican-American Tattoo Artist, Reality Television Star, and Entrepreneur. She is best known for appearing in the hit reality television show called LA Ink. Kat would later start her venture called Kat Von D Beauty. As of 2022, Kat Von D net worth is estimated to be around $25 million.
|Full Name||Katherine Von Drachenberg|
|Birth Date||March 8, 1982|
|Birth Place||Montemorelos, Mexico|
|Profession||Tattoo Artist, Reality Television Star, and Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
Kat’s parents identify themselves to be German Argentines who were Seventh-day Adventist Church missionaries. Though she was born in Mexico, she grew up for the most part in a place called Colton in California. From a young age, Kat had several interests including playing the piano when she was only six years old.
Over the years, her interest in music and art would grow a lot. This led to her specific interest towards the creation of tattoo art. Her passion became so strong for creating tattoo’s that Kat decided to leave Provo Canyon School and drop out at the age of 16 to become a tattoo artist.
Kat Von D Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Kat would first appear in the reality television show called Miami Ink where she was seen to be one of the active tattoo artists. However, the show would have a lot of real life drama with Kat having a falling out with one of the team members which led to her decision to leave the show and go her separate path.
She would later become part of LA Ink where she was seen to be working in the shop called High Voltage Tattoo. She was present in this show for a total of four seasons with the last episode being aired in 2011. This show brought her a lot of fans and based upon her work there, she even wrote a book called High Voltage Tattoo.
This became a very successful book managed to peak at the number 6 spot on The New York Times Best Seller list. Since then, she has also written a diary-styled book called The Tattoo Chronicles. Furthermore, she also created her make-up line called Sephora which she later sold to Kendo Brands.
Kat has adopted a vegan lifestyle because of which her products are cruelty-free as well. This has led to her winning the Compassion in Action Award as well. In 2007, Kat decided to make changes to her lifestyle by eliminating the use of alcohol as this was starting to affect her work.
Kat Von D has a long dating history with one of her earliest important relationships being with Oliver Peck who also worked in the tattoo industry. The two got married in 2003 but their relationship broke down over the years which led to them divorcing in 2008.
She then started to date Alex Orbison and later with Nikki Sixx. These would only be short-term relationships. Her next relationship was with Jesse James who is also a well-known television personality. As their relationship grew more serious, the two got engaged. However, the engagement didn’t move towards marriage as their engagement got canceled.
Kat would later be engaged with the music producer named Joel Zimmerman as well but their engagement also ended on a sour note. Eventually, Kat has become married in 2018 to Rafael Reyes with whom she also has a son together.
Kat Von D Net Worth
As of 2022, Kat Von D has an estimated net worth of $25 million.
Kat Von D News
- Blood-Red Pool?! Tattoo Artist Kat Von D Has Sold Her Goth Los Angeles Mansion for $7.75M – Realtor.com NewsBlood-Red Pool?! Tattoo Artist Kat Von D Has Sold Her Goth Los Angeles Mansion for $7.75M Realtor.com News
- THE 69 EYES Unveil Official Video For "This Murder Takes Two" Featuring KAT VON D; Death Of Darkness Album Released Today – bravewords.comTHE 69 EYES Unveil Official Video For "This Murder Takes Two" Featuring KAT VON D; Death Of Darkness Album Released Today bravewords.com
- Here's The One Tattoo Kat Von D Refuses To Get And Begs Her Fans To Avoid TheThings
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?