Jon Rahm is a Spanish professional golfer. Rahm has managed to become the best golf player in the world by previously being world number one in the world golf rankings. As of 2022, Jon Rahm net worth is estimated to be around $18 million.
|Full Name||Jon Rahm Rodríguez|
|Birth Date||November 10, 1994|
|Birth Place||Barrika, Basque Country, Spain|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
Rahm was born on November 10, 1994, and raised in a place called Barrika in Spain. Regarding his study, he went to the Arizona State University where he graduated with a degree focused on communications. During his time there, Rahm excelled at golf winning a total of 11 tournaments. His early highlights included winning the Ben Hogan Award as well as lifting the 2014 Eisenhower Trophy.
Jon Rahm Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Before turning professional, Rahm would dominate as an amateur with him climbing up to number one in the World Amateur Golf Ranking and making a world record of being number one for 60 weeks in total. In 2016, Rahm would turn professional and played in the 2016 Open Championship.
He would also participate in the RBC Canadian Open where he managed to come in 2nd place. The next year, Rahm would be part of the PGA tour. He was the winner of the Farmers Insurance Open which was a memorable moment in his career with it being his first-ever PGA Tour win. This would help him to enter the Master’s Tournament as well as other top-level tournaments such as the World Golf Championships.
His great performances in the Masters led to his entry into the top 10 rankings of the world rankings. He would secure his first win on the European Tour as well. A big win for him came when he won the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai. The next year he won the Open de España.
2020 would be a big year for him as after winning the Memorial Tournament, he climbed to number one on the official world golf rankings cementing himself as the best player of the time. Rahm became only the second ever Spanish golfer to have achieved this feat. In June 2021, Rahm became the first Spanish golfer to win the U.S. Open.
Rahm is married and currently resides in Scottsdale, Arizona. When he is not playing golf, Rahm is supporting the Spanish football club, Athletic Bilbao.
Jon Rahm Net Worth
As of 2022, Jon Rahm has an estimated net worth of $18 million. In his career, he has earned around $22 million in prizes from the PGA Tour while he has earned around $16.5 million from the European Tour. He also has several sponsors such as Blue Yonder for whom he is their brand ambassador.
Recently, a decision to not take be vaccinated resulted in losing potentially $1.67 million in earnings in the Memorial Tournament in Ohio. Rahm was leading in the tournament but he would test positive for COVID-19 and thus had to withdraw against his will from the tournament. The first prize was $1.67 million while the second prize was $1 million.
Jon Rahm News
- Rory McIlroy and Jon Rahm face being dropped at Ryder Cup after Luke Donald hint ExpressGolf Channel Podcast with Rex & Lav: A cup-le of huge weeks underway NBC SportsWho is Marco […]
- Q&A: Jon Rahm, Matt Fitzpatrick and Luke Donald riff on the Ryder Cup Golfweek
- Jon Rahm’s secret Odyssey putter surfaces at Wentworth | Wall-to-Wall Golf.comGolf fans all saying same thing as Jon Rahm did this after Tyrrell Hatton putt Golfmagic.comDespite Ryder Cup Comrades Rory McIlroy and […]
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?