Jim Bob Duggar is a renowned American reality TV personality, real estate agent, and politician. He is best known for appearing in TLC’s reality series “19 Kids and Counting”. As of 2022, Jim Bob Duggar net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
Jim served as a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives for three years from 1999 to 2002. His eldest son, Josh Duggar was arrested on child pornography charges.
|Full Name||James Robert Duggar|
|Birth Date||July 18, 1965|
|Birth Place||Springdale, Arkansas, United States|
|Profession||Reality TV star, real estate agent|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Jim Bob Duggar was born on July 18, 1965, in Springdale, Arkansas, United States. He was born to parents, James Lee Duggar and Mary Lester. He has an elder sister, Deanna. Regarding his education, he held his high school graduation degree from Shiloh Christian School. Following his parent’s footpath, he earlier chose to be a licensed realtor. He even owned several commercial properties in his area.
Jim Bob Duggar Net Worth & Career
Jim started his political career in 1999, serving as a District 6’s Arkansas House of Representatives. He also worked as vice-chairperson of the House Corrections and Criminal Law Subcommittee. Jim was a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives for 3 years. In 2002, he stood in the primary election for United States Senate. However, he faced a defeat in the election losing to incumbent Senator, Tim Hutchinson.
Jim, in 2006, ran for Republic nomination for the seat of District 35’s seat in Arkansas State Senate. He was defeated by Bill Pritchard, receiving 2 hundred votes less than him.
Duggar became a popular TV figure when he made an appearance in TLC’s reality show, 19 Wife and Counting. The reality series started premiering on the 29th of September, 2008. He appeared alongside his wife, Michelle Annette Ruark, and 19 kids in the series. The reality show ran for 7 years until the show was canceled in 2015. It was one of the most popular shows on TLC, which had an average of 2.3 million viewers in the last season.
Jim Bob Duggar Personal Life
Jim Bob Duggar is married to Michelle Ruark since July 21, 1984. The pair shares 19 children together. Michelle was about to give birth to their 20th kid. However, on 8th December 2011, she went through a miscarriage. The Duggar family belongs to the Independent Baptist Christian community. They had a big family since the pair believed that the children are gifts of God, and they didn’t use any birth control.
Their eldest son, Josh Duggar was arrested on April 29, 2021, on a charge of child molestation of 5 underage girls. He has even molested his sisters when he was 14 or 15 years of age. Josh was presented in Court on April 30, where his molestation charges were made public. However, Josh was pleaded not guilty. He was even sent to jail after not found guilty for his crimes. He is still in jail and waiting for his bond hearing. His hearing would take place on May 5, 2021.
Jim Bob Duggar Net Worth
As of 2022, Jim Bob Duggar’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $4 million. He and his family-owned massive mansion worth $230,000 in 2014. They sold the big mansion in 2020 for $1.53 million.
Jim Bob Duggar News
- Jill Duggar's Dad Allegedly Threatened to Cut Her From Inheritance AOL
- Miss Independent! Find Out Where Jana Duggar Is Now After ‘Shiny Happy People’ Documentary – inTouch WeeklyMiss Independent! Find Out Where Jana Duggar Is Now After ‘Shiny Happy People’ Documentary inTouch Weekly
- Jinger Duggar defies dad Jim Bob as she poses in a skintight jumpsuit after defending sister Jill’s t… – The US SunJinger Duggar defies dad Jim Bob as she poses in a skintight jumpsuit after defending sister Jill’s t… The US SunAmy Duggar breaks Jim Bob’s rules as she flaunts legs in […]
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?