Jason Oppenheim is an American real estate broker and attorney. He is the Founder and President of The Oppenheim Group which is a real estate brokerage firm for luxury properties in Los Angeles. He along with his twin brother Brett is also seen as the main cast for the Netflix series called Selling Sunset. As of 2022, Jason Oppenheim net worth is estimated to be around $50 million.
|Full Name||Jason Oppenheim|
|Birth Date||April 12, 1977|
|Birth Place||Palo Alto, California|
|Profession||Real estate Broker and Attorney|
|Relationship Status||In a Relationship|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
Jason Oppenheim grew up in California. His family is of Jewish descent with his family having a legacy in the real estate industry. His great-great-grandfather Jacob Stern had moved to Hollywood in 1889 and was a real estate entrepreneur. Jason studied at the Mission San Jose High School and would later receive his undergraduate as well as a law degree from the University of California. He was a top student and the top of his class.
Jason Oppenheim Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Jason started his career in a law firm called O’Melveny & Myers as an attorney in 2003. There, he served many corporate clients including the former CEO of Enron Corporation in a widely publicized Enron criminal trial. He also worked on a high-profile case of Advanced Micro Devices in a lawsuit against Intel Corporation. Jason then made the transition to real estate by joining Coldwell Banker.
Over the years, he grew into one of the nation’s best realtors with his team even being named as the Best Real Estate Team on the West Coast. Jason wanted to continue the legacy of his family in real estate which is why he decided to start The Oppenheim group which is focused on brokerage services based in Los Angeles. The company has grown and currently sells more than 100 luxury properties every year.
Jason has turned into a celebrity realtor having sold properties to some of the most well-known celebrities in the world such as Orlando Bloom, Jessica Alba, Dakota Johnson, and Kris Humphries. He has gotten better and better over the years with him being part of the Best Real Estate Agents in America which was published by the Wall Street Journal in partnership with REAL Trends. Furthermore, he has also been named as the #1 Agent in Los Angeles. Jason also teaches a class nowadays on Real Estate Practice at the University of California.
Jason is currently in a relationship with Chrishell Stause who works for his company. They are seen together in the show Selling Sunset as well.
Jason Oppenheim Net Worth
As of 2022, Jason Oppenheim has an estimated net worth of $50 million. Jason has been able to accumulate such a high net worth because of his work in real estate. His company has closed sales worth more than $1 billion along with $300 million more in active listings. His house in Hollywood Hills cost $3.5 million where he has made renovations of another $5 million.
Jason Oppenheim News
- It's Time for Jason Oppenheim to Stop Having His Girlfriends on 'Selling Sunset' Collider
- 'Selling the OC' Star Sean Palmieri Is Leaving the Oppenheim Group PEOPLE
- ‘Selling Sunset’s Jason Oppenheim Reveals Season 8 Renewal for Netflix’s Hit Real Estate Reality Show (Exclusive) – Hollywood Reporter‘Selling Sunset’s Jason Oppenheim Reveals Season 8 Renewal for Netflix’s Hit Real Estate Reality Show (Exclusive) Hollywood Reporter
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?