Garcelle Beauvais is an American actress, TV personality, and former fashion model. She is best recognized for appearing as Francesca Danielle Monroe on The WB’s sitcom “The Jamie Foxx Show”. Garcelle is also known for being one of the main cast members of the 10th season of the reality series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. As of 2022, Garcelle Beauvais net worth is estimated to be around $9 million.
|Full Name||Garcelle Beauvais|
|Birth Date||November 26, 1966|
|Birth Place||Saint-Marc, Haiti|
|Profession||Actress, TV personality|
|Ex-husband||Daniel Saunders, Mike Nilon|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
Garcelle Beauvais was born on 26th November 1966 in Saint-March, Haiti. She was born to her parents, Axel Jean Pierre, and Marie-Claire Beauvais. Her father, Axel is a lawyer, and her mother, Marie is a nurse. She was a small kid when her parents separated with divorce. At 7 years of age, she moved to the United States along with her mother. She has six elder siblings, with whom, she grew up in Peabody, Massachusetts.
Garcelle only knew French and Creole, when she moved to the United States. But, she quickly gets command over the English after watching the children’s TV series “Sesame Street”. At 16, she shifted her place to Miami with a dream of becoming a model.
She worked as a model for a year at some modeling agency, and then, she moved to New York City. She had a new dream of becoming a fashion model, which she achieved by getting signed with the Ford Modeling Agency. Garcelle also appeared as a model for the Irene Marie Models.
Garcelle Beauvais Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Beauvais later decided to pursue a career as an actress, which made her land on the TV series “Miami Vice”. She showed up in the 18th episode of the series. At just 19, she was successful to get her first movie role in “Coming to America”. However, her first successful role as an actress came in 1994, when she showed up as Cynthia Nichols in Fox TV network’s prime-time soap opera “Models Inc.”.
Garcelle received further recognition after she appeared as a hotel employee, Francesca “Fancy” Monroe in the TV sitcom “The Jamie Foxx Show”. She appeared in the TV sitcom for five years from 1996 to 2001. Then, she went on to receive more fame after appearing in the drama TV series “NYPD Blue”.
She has also been impressive in the comedy-drama series “Franklin & Bash”, the action thriller movie “White House Down”, and the 2017 superhero movie “NYPD Blue”.
Beauvais started appearing as one of the main cast members on the 10th season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in April 2020. She became the first black member to appear in the 10th season. In September 2020, she started co-hosting the 7th season of the syndicated talk show “The Real”.
Garcelle Beauvais Personal Life
Garcelle Beauvais has been married twice. First, she tied the knot with the producer, Daniel Saunders in 1991. She has a son named Oliver with Daniel, who was born in 1991. Garcelle ended her around 9 years-long relationships with Daniel in 2000. In May 2001, she shared the wedding vows with a talent agent, Mike Nilon. She delivered twin sons named Jax Joseph, and Jaid Thomas Nilon with her second hubby Mike.
Garcelle’s relation with Mike started getting bitter after they suffered through infidelity for over 5 years. They even got treatment for the infidelity, however, in April 2010, Mike made a shocking revelation that he was having an extramarital with someone for 5 years. Garcelle then decided to end her relationship with Mike and filed for divorce demanding joint custody of their two sons.
Garcelle Beauvais Net Worth
As of 2022, Garcelle Beauvais’ personal wealth is estimated to be roughly $9 million. She has been able to gather such a hefty figure from her appearance in various TV shows and appearing as a model for various magazine covers. Garcelle is also earning a considerable amount from the children’s jewelry line “Petit Bijou”, which she launched in 2008.
Garcelle Beauvais News
- RHOBH's Teddi Mellencamp Shares Lisa Rinna's Text Over "Loose Cannon" Diss, Shades Sutton and Garcelle for LVP Hangouts – Reality BlurbRHOBH's Teddi Mellencamp Shares Lisa Rinna's Text Over "Loose Cannon" Diss, Shades Sutton and Garcelle for LVP Hangouts Reality Blurb
- Garcelle Beauvais To Headline ‘Black Girl Missing’ For Lifetime in March Deadline‘Black Girl Missing’: Garcelle Beauvais To Star In New Lifetime Film That Centers On Treatment Of Missing Black Women Yahoo NewsGarcelle […]
- Lisa Rinna Says ‘RHOBH’ Stars Garcelle Beauvais & Sutton Stracke Have To “Show Up & Work” After Her Exit – DeadlineLisa Rinna Says ‘RHOBH’ Stars Garcelle Beauvais & Sutton Stracke Have To “Show Up & Work” After Her Exit Deadline
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?