Elise Stefanik is an American politician, who currently serves as U. S. Representative for New York’s 21st congressional district. She is the youngest woman who was elected in the first House election to Congress in 2014. As of 2022, Elise Stefanik net worth is summed up to be around $1.5 million.
Elise is a strong supporter of a former president, Donald Trump. She would succeed Trump critic, Liz Cheney in GOP leadership as Republic Conference Chairwoman.
|Full Name||Elise Marie Stefanik|
|Birth Date||July 2, 1984|
|Birth Place||Albany, New York, United States|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Elise Stefanik was born on the 2nd of July, 1984 in Albany, New York, United States. She was born to parents, Ken and Melanie Stefanik. Elise’s parents had their own wholesale plywood distributing business, Premium Plywood Products. She initially studied at Albany Academy for Girls. Later, she attended Harvard College, where, she earned a degree in Government.
Elise Stefanik Net Worth & Career
Following graduation, she started working at the administration for U. S. 43rd President, George W. Bush. There, she worked as a staff for the Domestic Policy Council. Then, she served for Joshua Bolten, who was Bush’s 2nd deputy chief of staff. Her early experience also includes as a director of the presidential exploratory committee of Tim Pawlenty.
During the 2012 Presidential election, she looked after the debate preparation for the Wisconsin congressman, Paul Ryan. However, she returned back to New York, after Romney and Ryan faced a defeat in the 2012 presidential election. Stefanik named herself as one of the candidates in the U. S. House of Representatives for the 2014 election.
She stood in the election for New York’s 21st congressional district. Stefanik became the youngest woman for getting elected to Congress, after defeating the strong opponents from Democratic Party, Aaron Woolf, and Green Party nominee, Matt Funiciello. In 2016, she competed for the re-election and defeated strong candidates, Mike Derrick and Matt Funiciello in the general election. Elise again stood for the re-election in 2017, where she received a 56.1 % vote.
Likewise, she was called for a rematch by Tedra Cobb in the general election, where she defeated him getting a 58.83% vote. Stefanik has been a strong supporter of former President, Donald Trump. After Trump faced a defeat in the 2020 Presidential election, Trump was not accepting the defeat, as he was making false claims of fraud. Trump even tried to overturn election results.
Stefanik also supported Trump’s allegations claiming that Joe Biden received over 140,000 votes from the underage and deceased people. She further alleged that Biden has earned votes from other unauthorized voters from Fulton County, Georgia.
Elise is currently making her way near as a new Republican Conference chairwoman. She would be succeeding Liz Cheney, who has been against Trump’s Big Lie on his false allegation on the 2020 Presidential election. The GOP has clearly made a decision to reject Liz Cheney and elevate Stefanik. It makes clear that Trump is still heading the Democratic Party.
Elise Stefanik Personal Life
Elise Stefanik is married to Matthew Manda. Unlike Stefanik, her hubby didn’t have a connection in politics. He does a normal job in marketing and communications. Elise shared the wedding vows with her husband Matthew on August 19, 2017. The couple shifted their place to Schuylerville in December 2018.
Elise Stefanik Net Worth
As of 2022, Elise Stefanik’s personal wealth is estimated to be roughly $1.5 million. She has gathered a hefty amount all from her political career. Her annual salary as a U. S. House of Representatives would be around $174,000.
Elise Stefanik News
- Fox: GOP lawmakers rip Hunter Biden's cozy relationship with CCP-linked businessman: 'Damning evidence' – Congresswoman Elise StefanikFox: GOP lawmakers rip Hunter Biden's cozy relationship with CCP-linked businessman: 'Damning evidence' Congresswoman Elise Stefanik
- Could We Really Be Headed Toward—Gulp—Speaker Stefanik? The New RepublicLive updates: Matt Gaetz pushes to oust Kevin McCarthy as House speaker CNNMatt Gaetz files motion to vacate Speaker Kevin McCarthy from his […]
- Stefanik votes in favor of funding bill, calls out Democrats’ “reckless spending” WWNY
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?