Duane Lee Chapman, better known as Dog the Bounty Hunter is a famous American reality TV personality. He is also a bounty hunter and a retired bail bondsman. Hunter is best known for successfully capturing the Max Factor heir, Andrew Luster in 2003. He became more popular after appearing in the reality series “Dog the Bounty Hunter”. As of 2022, Dog the Bounty Hunter net worth is estimated to be around $8 million.
|Full Name||Duane Lee Chapman|
|Birth Date||February 2, 1953|
|Birth Place||Denver, Colorado, U. S.|
|Profession||TV personality, bounty hunter|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
Dog the bounty hunter was born Duane Lee Chapman on the 2nd of February, 1953 in Denver, Colorado, United States. He was born to his parents, Wesley Duane and Barbara Darlene Chapman. His dad, Wesley has served as a welder and bail bondsman. Likewise, his mom, Barbara has worked as a Sunday school teacher. Hunter grew up with three siblings named Jolene, Michael, and Paula.
Chapman ran away from his house at 15 years of age after he joined the Devil’s Disciples. He was convicted of first-degree murder in 1976, and after that, he was sentenced to 5 years in a Texas prison. Hunter was actually waiting for his friend in a gateway car when his friend shot and murdered 69 years old Jerry Oliver during a deal to purchase cannabis.
After that, he served at the Texas State Penitentiary for 18 months. While he was in the prison, he was inspired to become a bounty hunter after he tackled an inmate who was about to get shot for attempting to escape from the prison.
Dog the Bounty Hunter Net Worth & Career
Hunter made the international news on June 18, 2003, after he captured the Max Factor cosmetics heir, Andrew Luster. Andrew was in the middle of his trial for raping a number of women and drug charges, Along with his hunt team, he was able to capture Luster in Mexico. However, while they were bringing back him to the United States, all four of them were sent to prison by the Mexican police.
Dog and his son, Leland, were arrested under suspicion of drug use. Later after the Mexican authorities confirmed Andrew’s identity, he was sent to California where he was about to spend 125 years imprisonment. However, Dog and Leland were yet not released by Mexican authorities. But, after Dog’s wife, Beth aroused public opinion in U. S. and alerted the media, they were finally granted bail
Hunter came to the notice of people after he was featured on the program called “Take This Job”, which features people who have unusual occupations. In August 2004, the first series of the reality show “Dog the Bounty Hunter”, made its TV debut. It ran for 8 seasons and was canceled in 2012. In April, the new reality series titled “Dog and Beth: On the Hunt” begin airing on CMT.
Later on, he appeared on spin-off the series titled “Dog’s Most Wanted” in 2019, which aired for a single season. The new series of the reality show “Dog’s Unleashed” started airing on the streaming service, however, the show was canceled in 2021.
Hunter has been lately helping the FBI to search for Brian Laundrie in Florida. Launrdie was previously wanted by the FBI after his fiance, Gabby Petito disappeared who was later found dead in Wyoming. FBI has now officially issued a warrant for Brian Laundrie’s arrest. On the Laundrie’s missing case, Hunter has told the people whoever wants to help him can help him by proving any useful tips to reach out to his company number at 833-TELLDOG.
Dog the Bounty Hunter Personal Life
Dog the Bounty Hunter has been married six times, and he has a total of 12 kids. He has recently got wed to his sixth wife, Francie Frane on September 2, 2021, in Colorado. Hunter reportedly met Francie six months after his fifth wife, Beth’s passing. They made an announcement of their engagement in May 2020, and in August 2021, they officially got engaged.
Dog the Bounty Hunter Net Worth
As of 2022, Dog the Bounty Hunter’s personal wealth is reported to be around $8 million. Besides being a bounty hunter, he has also authored two books “You Can Run But You Can’t Hide”, and “Where Mercy Is Shown, Mercy Is Given”.
Dog the Bounty Hunter News
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Says “Little Hitler…That Freak” Stole 2020 Election, Offers Bold Prediction For Midterms – DeadlineDog The Bounty Hunter Says “Little Hitler…That Freak” Stole 2020 Election, Offers Bold Prediction For Midterms DeadlineView Full Coverage on Google News
- Dog The Bounty Hunter's love life includes proposing to son's ex and wife's passing – Reality Titbit – Celebrity TV NewsDog The Bounty Hunter's love life includes proposing to son's ex and wife's passing Reality Titbit – Celebrity TV News
- Lawrence Jones asks Dog the Bounty Hunter how investigators can catch missing murder suspect – Fox NewsLawrence Jones asks Dog the Bounty Hunter how investigators can catch missing murder suspect Fox News
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?