Devin Booker is an American professional basketball player, who is best known for playing at the National Basketball Association (NBA) for the Phoenix Suns. He is the youngest basketball player in NBA history who has scored consecutive 50-point games. As of 2022, Devin Booker net worth is estimated up to be around $50 million.
|Full Name||Devin Armani Booker|
|Birth Date||October 30, 1996|
|Birth Place||Grand Rapids, Michigan, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
Devin Booker was born on the 30th of October, 1996 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States. He was born to his parents, Melvin Booker, and Veronica Gutierrez. His father, Melvin is a former NBA player, who has played as a point guard at Missouri. Likewise, his mother, Veronica is a cosmetologist.
Regarding his education, he has studied at Grandville Public Schools and The Moss Point School District. Devin has attended the same school where his fellow NBA players, Tyler Ulis and D’Angelo Russello have studied. Later, he joined the University of Kentucky, where he studied for a year from 2014 to 2015.
Devin Booker’s High School Career
Devin has been playing basketball since his high school days. He got to play basketball under his father’s coaching, who was working as an assistant coach at Moss Point High School. In the first season game with Moss Point, he scored with an average of 22.7 points per game.
Booker also showed his best game while playing as a point guard in the junior year for Moss Point. He scored high 32 points against Gulfport High school in the final game before divisional play. Devin later scored 17 of his free throws en route against Gautier High School, which helped his team to finish the divisional season with 51-40.
During his senior year, Devin scored 40 points, 9 rebounds, and made 2 assists while playing against Louisville’s Ballard High School. Later on, he competed against McGill-Toolen Catholic High School, where he made a season-high score point of 45. On January 31, 2013, he scored 38 points against Pass Christian High School, which made him an all-time career-high scorer for Moss Points with 2,263 points.
Devin has likewise shown his best form while playing for Kentucky’s professional basketball team. In 2014-15, he played 38 games for Kentucky scoring with an average point of 10, 2 rebounds, and 1.1 assists. He declared for the NBA draft on April 9, 2015, refraining from his final 3 years of college eligibility.
Devin Booker Net Worth & Professional Career
View this post on Instagram
Devin was picked up by the Phoenix Suns in the 2015 NBA draft. He made his NBA debut just 2 days before he turned 19, and with that, he was named the first player in NBA history to make his debut at 18 years of age. In the debut game against Mavericks, he scored 14 points. Since his debut, he has been playing with the Suns in the 2016-17 season, 2017-18 season, and 2018-19 season. His contract was extended for five years by the Suns on July 7, 2018.
Booker became the first player in NBA history to score 50 points in a game on March 25, where he scored 59 points against Utah Jazz. Just two days later, he reached another milestone of becoming the youngest player in NBA history to score consecutive 50 points. Devin was named into the 2020 U. S. men’s Olympic basketball team for the 2020 Summer Olympics, however, he didn’t get a chance to play in the Olympics due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Devin Booker Personal Life
Devin Booker is currently dating an American model, Kendall Jenner. He was spotted first time with Kendall in April 2020 while they were taking a road trip together. Though, Kendall officially confirmed her relationship with Devin in February 2021.
In 2019, Devin was reported to be having an affair with model Aaleeyah Petty, and there was a rumor that he made Petty pregnant. However, the rumor proved to be false when the actual father’s name was revealed, who was Brandon Ingram.
Devin Booker Net Worth
As of 2022, Devin Booker’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $50 million. He signed the richest contract deal with Phoenix Suns in 2018, which was worth $158 million for over 5 years. The contract deal made him earn an annual salary of a whopping $36 million for the 2023-24 NBA season.
Devin Booker News
- NBA Analysis: What’s the story behind Jalen Green’s struggles? The Dream Shake
- Suns Reacts Survey: Predict new owner Mat Ishbia’s impact on trades this week – Bright Side Of The SunSuns Reacts Survey: Predict new owner Mat Ishbia’s impact on trades this week Bright Side Of The Sun
- NBA Player Props Forecast: Kyrie Irving, Spencer Dinwiddie Swap, Devin Booker's Looming Return – The Action NetworkNBA Player Props Forecast: Kyrie Irving, Spencer Dinwiddie Swap, Devin Booker's Looming Return The Action NetworkLeBron James 'definitely disappointed' Lakers didn't trade for Kyrie Irving Yahoo SportsVecenie: How will Kyrie Irving fit […]
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?