Danielle Leigh Curiel also known as DaniLeigh is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, and dancer. She is best known for her single “Breakfast Can Wait”. As of 2022, DaniLeigh net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
|Full Name||Danielle Leigh Curiel|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1994|
|Age||27 years old|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, Rapper, Dancer|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 m tall|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
DaniLeigh was born on December 20, 1994, in Miami, Florida. She was born to her parents from the Dominican Republic. From an early age, she was interested in music and dancing and grew up listening to famous musicians like Missy Elliott, Aaliyah, Drake, and Rihanna.
Curiel started dancing at the age of 12 and singing at the age of 14. She started her early music career by posting cover songs on YouTube.
DaniLeigh Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Although DaniLeigh wanted to become a popular singer, her career started as a backup dancer to artists like Pharrell Williams and Nelly Furtado. Along with her sister, she formed a pop duo called ‘Curly Fryz’.
Her big breakthrough came when she was asked by Prince to direct the video for his single “Breakfast Can Wait”. After the success of the video, Prince helped her until his death in 2016. A year later, she released her single “Play” which was a massive hit.
In 2017, she singed with Def Jam Records and released her first EP titled ‘Summer With Friends’. A year later, she released another EP titled ‘The Plan’ which featured appearances from rappers like YG, Lil Yachty, Lil Baby, and YBN Nahmir.
DaniLeigh who is known for mixing hip-hop and Latin Music has collaborated with several other artists including Chris Brown, DaBaby. She also made an appearance in Megan Thee Stallion’s music video “Hot Girl Summer”.
DaniLeigh Personal Life
DaniLeigh might be currently single. She was in a relationship with rapper DaBaby. The two have been together since December 2020. In February, she declared that she was single. Recently, she announced that DaBaby is the father of her child. She revealed the father of her baby via Twitter writing “#dabiggest along with a white heart emoji”.
DaniLeigh Net Worth
As of 2022, DaniLeigh’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $2 million. She earned a vast chunk of that money via her rapping and dancing career. She also earns money from her YouTube channel where she has over 1.45 million subscribers.
- Fabolous Drops 'Easy Freestyle' Video Starring Fivio Foreign & DaniLeigh HipHopDX
- Vicky Curiel's biography: what is known about Danileigh's mom? Legit.ng
- Starbucks Responds After DaniLeigh Blasts Them Over A Moldy Danish The Shade Room
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?