Dalvin Cook is an American NFL player who plays as running back for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League. As of 2022, Dalvin Cook net worth is estimated to be $20 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$20 million|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1995|
|Age||26 years old|
|Born Place||West Little River, Florida, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Professional NFL player|
Cook was born on August 10, 1995, in West Little River, Florida. He went to Miami Central High School where he started playing football. In his junior year, he didn’t play much of football but as a senior in 2013, he rushed for a country-best 1,940 yards and 34 touchdowns on 177 carries and three passes interception on defense. He led his team to the Class 6A state championship with a win over Seffner Armwood. He was named Mr. Florida Football that year.
View this post on Instagram
Cook initially committed to the Clemson University, decided to join the University of Florida but at last flipped to Florida State University. He played college football at Florida State University from 2014 to 2016.
As a freshman in 2014, he was named the MVP of the 2014 ACC Championship game after he earned a career-high 177 yards on 31 carries and one rushing touchdown against Georgia Tech. He finished that year with 1,0008 rushing yards, eight rushing touchdowns, 22 receptions, and 203 receiving yards. Cook finished his 2015 season with 1,691 rushing yards, 19 rushing touchdowns, 24 receptions, 244 receiving yards, and one receiving touchdown.
For the 2016 season, he ended his career with 4,464 rushing yards. He also helped his team to win Orange Bowl against the University of Michigan. A few hours after winning the trophy, he announced he would forgo the senior season in order to enter the NFL Draft.
Dalvin Cook was drafted by the Vikings in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft. His first NFL game came against the New Orleans Saints where he held rushing record held by Adrian Peterson by rushing 127 yards on 22 carries. In his rookie season, he finished with 354 rushing yards.
Cook missed most of the 2018 season due to injury. He ended the 2018 season with 615 rushing yards and two touchdowns. He also caught 40 receptions for 305 yards and two touchdowns.
2019 was the biggest year of his professional career. In a match against the Dallas Cowboys, he rushed 26 times for 97 yards and a touchdown and caught 7 passes for 86 yards. For his brilliant performance, he was named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. He finished the 2019 season with 1,135 rushing yards and 13 rushing touchdowns along with 53 receptions for 519 receiving yards in 14 games.
Dalvin Cook Net Worth
As of 2022, Dalvin Cook net worth is estimated to be $20 million. In 2017, he signed a 4-year contract worth $6,353,334 with the Vikings including $2,760,607 signing bonus, $3,514,395 guaranteed. His average annual salary is $1,588,334. His career earnings at the end of 2019 is $4.93 million.
Dalvin Cook News
- Jets' Dalvin Cook: Questionable after limited practice CBS SportsBreece Hall Injury Update: Will Hall Play in Week 13? Fantasy Impact and More Pro Football NetworkNew York Jets vs Atlanta Falcons Report Week […]
- NFL Running Back Dalvin Cook Shares His Pre-Game and Workout Men's Health
- Could the Jets move Dalvin Cook at the trading deadline? ESPN
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?